UPS in CHINA

DHL is also big in country (BD). the reason is they (DHL) came her loong before UPS. even Fed-Ex came after UPS and has more market share. but when it comes to delivery UPS is the best. it's just that DHL beat us with the rate and excellent customer service. DHL basically depends on email communication where as UPS more dependent on technology. i my self work in CS and have hard time getting info from our counterpart. i guess they they can't strech a little or maybe the CS is out sourced. the best country i had help is DE. worst is FR. i guess the language is the barier. if our management really wanted they can beat DHL any day with service.

randomUPSISer

Just playing the devils advocate for one second here......
Why would someone use UPS to ship international is they are aware of the great package race done by georgia tech and all of the other test performed by other groups. UPS only delivered 2 out of 5 while DHL spanked all 5 of them. They could blame the lack of sales leads or blame the teamsters (tie) all they want, bottom line is 2/5 is fuHJYun pathetic!

Was that the study where DHL sent all of the packages to countries, even ones they werent legally supposed to? I think Fedex did that to a couple of countries as well. UPS did catch them though.

Again, assuming its the college test I am remembering.