ups in the uk

CBUK

Management get a car allowance or depending on levels they get a BMW 3 series.

They all used to drive Audi A4's.

The sales people all seem to get VW Golfs/Rabbits. An improvement on the Nissan Primera.

As for the Simpsons its on TV all the time. If you search the channels you find much better programmes.

Personally I am a huge fan of Family Guy but its pretty much unknown over here. Its gaining popularity since the release of Blue Harvest the Star Wars parody. The BBC have now picked it up so it gets a higher profile. They just started showing season 7 on BBC last week.

Its genius. What do the people of the USA think of it?

jetset

pitch and toss
cbuk,

Genius is Red Dwarf,Only fools and horses,Python & with your scotish connections how about still game.
"he cud na hit watar if he feel owt a boat"
comedy at its best.
Are you a football fan,i'm guessing living in suffolk you follow either Ipswich,Norwich or Peterborough?

CBUK

I'm surprised the word Peterborough didn't get censored on here for being too offensive!

I live in a town full of Ipswich fans but due to being brought up in a CB postcode I pledge my devotion to Cambridge United FC. Kings of the non league or Division 5 as I prefer to call it.

We played at Wembley in the play off final on May 18. Lost out narrowly to Exeter. Just a dress rehersal for next year when we will be back to win it.

Cambridge Utd have a director by the name of Paul Barry who is based in the USA. We have formed a link with the Seattle Sounders who have been voted into the MLS next season. Rumours that Thierry Henry might be joining them. With any luck we might get him out on loan!