UPS investigates 'racy' photo taken in a package car

Island

I passed the story around when I read it the day after it broke. I also researched it in depth a bit because I found it intriguing after I read the company's first statements about it. The company's statements on the matter said that they'd find this lady driver and fire her for having sex while on route. Later, the company revised its stupidity and said that the driver who paid for a hooker and had sex with her while on route would be fired just as soon as they figured out who he was.
The prostitute in question had a lot to say about the event on several websites but pulled all of it after it got big in the news. She had stated, I paraphrase, that she was helping a guy relax on his lunch break, and that she had personally had some sort of fantasy about delivery guys and such, and that was about it.
If I was that driver I would be pretty confident that the facts will never be proven and that I got away with it despite the manhunt.

Related: I also have had mgmt get fired for having sex on property, in vehicles. Turns out they had been doing it out in the yard regularly for a long, long time and someone with camera access had been watching them all this time.. and not doing anything about it. Some employees apparently knew as well. And my hub is in a federal airport, literally under an airport control tower as well as the hub's own tower. I think a lot of people had been watching all that time before some upstart fired them.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I passed the story around when I read it the day after it broke. I also researched it in depth a bit because I found it intriguing after I read the company's first statements about it. The company's statements on the matter said that they'd find this lady driver and fire her for having sex while on route. Later, the company revised its stupidity and said that the driver who paid for a hooker and had sex with her while on route would be fired just as soon as they figured out who he was.
The prostitute in question had a lot to say about the event on several websites but pulled all of it after it got big in the news. She had stated, I paraphrase, that she was helping a guy relax on his lunch break, and that she had personally had some sort of fantasy about delivery guys and such, and that was about it.
If I was that driver I would be pretty confident that the facts will never be proven and that I got away with it despite the manhunt.

Related: I also have had mgmt get fired for having sex on property, in vehicles. Turns out they had been doing it out in the yard regularly for a long, long time and someone with camera access had been watching them all this time.. and not doing anything about it. Some employees apparently knew as well. And my hub is in a federal airport, literally under an airport control tower as well as the hub's own tower. I think a lot of people had been watching all that time before some upstart fired them.
That brings a a new meaning to the phrase "get a room".