UPS investigates 'racy' photo taken in a package car

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He would be fired even if he did something as innocent as giving someone a ride in the jump seat. We can't even give rides to other (off duty) employees. The only time UPS may look the other way is if we were transporting an injured person to the local hospital.
They'd probably make the hospital transport time count as part of your lunch hour!! Obviously, he gave her...a ride...lol. But what if the package car was never in motion (engine running) during the time she was in it? Just curious.....

Let's see: he paid a woman who doesn't give a squat about him, to do something which will get him fired from the job which allowed him to pay her in the first place? Dumb.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He would be fired even if he did something as innocent as giving someone a ride in the jump seat. We can't even give rides to other (off duty) employees. The only time UPS may look the other way is if we were transporting an injured person to the local hospital.

What if your wife was your helper?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They'd probably make the hospital transport time count as part of your lunch hour!! Obviously, he gave her...a ride...lol. But what if the package car was never in motion (engine running) during the time she was in it? Just curious.....

I think she probably gave him a ride.

Now if someone did this but ended up marrying that person and it was..............20 or more years ago, then the satute of limitations would have passed, right?