Ups is always late, they are always delayed and

Ya know, I just had one of those days. My instructions from my boss were, "protect yourself, your vehicle, and the safety of both". While that in itself is a nice sentiment, on the reverse side if I do not do those things, I will get hurt, then fired for not following the rules. I dont know why you didnt get your pkg on time. I truly dont, sometimes planes cant fly, trucks cannot get down roads. and your stuff dont get there on time.
I had probably 20+ stops I could not deliver tonight. I felt bad. I tried to deliver meds, savers, 2ndas, anything that looked necessary. I didnt do that, we simply have rules to follow, and we have to follow them.
I had a white pit bull jump out of a snow bank, and the people at the door are telling me Come on bi***, he dont bite. Number 11. Dressed in NBA shirts and shorts, I told them come on out or Im leaving, they stayed at the door, I left with their phone. Pulled in front of another, no porch light, steps with 7 inches of snow and ice,no handrail, Im not getting hurt for that pkg.
If people are so unmotivated they cant shovel a path, or at least attempt to, screw them. Ill go a whole lot further, for a person I know cannot clean their steps, than someone who is too lazy to or oblivious to whats going on outside their door. And I have the knowledge to know who those people are.
7 inches of snow in roads which hadnt been plowed,and then the sun came out for like an hour, its like driving through a dairy queen smoothie, with chunks. Cant go straight, stop and get going again, or up an incline. And we are warned not to get stuck.
But if I make it to your house, sit out front and blow my horn, why not come out so I can toss your pkg to your lazy arse. Instead of calling in and saying how upset you are, why didnt you just get up? If Im home and the ups truck pulls up I am bounding out my door, just what is your problem? Im pretty sick of the complainers. Walk a day in my shoes, Ill try on your slippers.

Wow, Amazon driver woman!

dan1431

I should preface my statement by saying that I am NOT a Brown fan, too many times I have had issues with packages being delivered by UPS and the few times my employer has shipped with Brown, we have not exactly been thrilled with the service. That is until we dealt with UPS Express Critical

I work for a major corporation (140,000 people strong) that has been a FedEX shop for many many years due to their Custom Critical Group (which is truly wonderful to deal with), one of our customers almost exclusively uses UPS and we acquiesced and agreed to ship their order via UPS. After manufacturer we contacted our customer who in turn contacted their UPS Representative had UPS Express Critical contact us to arrange pickup and transportation. We were nervous to even deal with UPS due to bad experiences in the past including UPS loosing track of one our products (cost approx 6.6 million dollars) for a whole day before discovering that it had been placed in the wrong warehouse in SDF (Louisville, KY).

From start to finish my colleagues and I were amazed at the level of service UPS put forth to get the product to our customer carefully, quickly and accurately, it was a very different experience from UPS small package group, which in my experience has been not the most stellar. They worked with us to get the product to the airport and kept us apprised along the way as to that location of the product and ensured that we were aware of each and every step of our products journey. As my employer manufacturers very heavy, but sensitive equipment we prefer to transport the product as far as we possibly can before handing off the product to the delivery company if (we have our aircraft and trucks) we do not make the delivery ourselves.

Anyway, I realize you all must hear a bunch complaints day in and day out (I do my fare share of complaining about Brown) RE: Brown's services, but I wanted to say Job Well Done.

Dan

happybob

Feeders
Ups is always late, they are always delayed and they disrespect their customers . They are inhuman on every level including the corporate level. Here is their corporate number , which they dont like to give out !
Always late, you are so right....late for dinner...late for our kids after school activities....late for doctors appointments that we made for after we thought we would get out of work on time for....late for sex with our wives becuase, oh never mind that one.....late is our middle name sir/maddam, but hell will be paid by us drivers when we are late with your express packages and can't give our managers a dammm good reason why, and if hes satisfied with our response you can bet your bottom dollar that you should be to.....always delayed...yes sir/maddam, we got delayed behind that five car pile up on the freeway this morning...we got delayed at the intersection where everyone has to race out in front of us, because our big brown trucks take a good distance to get up to speed...we got delayed at the stop where the receptionist/secretary decided that her personal telephone call was more inportant than the signature we waited five minutes for, at umpteen stops every day,,,we got delayed waiting for your next door neighbor to pull her pitbull off the back of my pants....we got delayed behind that school bus that makes 25 stops on a 2 mile long road....gee I am sooooo sorry for your delayed/late delivery of your QVC ground delivery sir/maddam, that I just delivered at 9 p.m. and it is good to see you home again tonight, while I may get home around 11 p.m. This is not to be disrespectful sir/maddam, but if you need the package delivered at an earlier time, please ask your shipper to send the package next day air, early a.m. Since then my manager will have a bright eyes bushy tailed air driver delivering the package by 8 a.m. Then I will not have to see your disrespectful, fat disgusting ass again. Have a nice night!

Re-Raise

We were nervous to even deal with UPS due to bad experiences in the past including UPS loosing track of one our products (cost approx 6.6 million dollars) for a whole day before discovering that it had been placed in the wrong warehouse in SDF (Louisville, KY).

Huh? You ship 6.6 million dollar products through UPS?

A Yacht maybe? What exactly are these 6 million dollar products that your company manufactures?

Tell us how you really feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do feel your pain and so does everybody else who wears brown or even (purple) Its a box not a beating heart!!!i know everbody orders there package today and wants it yesterday!!! That is probably the same person who doesnt shovel her sidewalk or leave a porch light on!!!! Yes it has to be a (she) too much crying.. a guy would just drop an friend bomb or 2 on you!!!!!