UPS is awesome

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Loyal Teamster, May 27, 2013.

1. I've recently completed my probational period for new hires. I'm officially a UPSER. I feel honored to be part of the UPS family. I excited how UPS strives to be a responsible and well regarded employer by providing us with an impartial, rewarding, and cooperative environment with the opportunity for advancement. I'm currently a preloader and hope to evolve & succeed with this thriving company.

Loyal Teamster
  2. The Milkman

The Milkman Active Member

Get back to us in a few months and let us know how you feel...if you are still there:surprised:
  3. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

You don't fit in here.
    Come back when you have developed a negative attitude and only have greedy thoughts centered around yourself. :wink2:
  4. 9five

9five New Member

You clearly have no idea what's in store for you. Get back to me in a couple years and we'll see how you feel about UPS then if you make it that far
  5. serenity now

serenity now Guest

must be a new hire at the BOG
  6. Con1989

Con1989 Member

I remember when I first started working at UPS aswell.
  7. ups hero

ups hero Member

"Management should grab you by the ***ls and make you work harder" remember this quote that you said last week???
  8. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

Put the cup of Kool-Aid down and back away.
  9. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

You will get over it.
  10. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Jaz probably has a vagina so that doesn't apply.
  11. ibleedbrown

ibleedbrown Active Member

12. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Was thinking the same...
  13. sigreq

sigreq Member

Ah the honeymoon stage.. I remember it so well

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Ya it's all sunshine $ rainbows
  15. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

16. Hahaha wow just got done with one of the worst preload days of my life i did 1400 pieces for 3 trucks... and the center did 500% loaded on 20 trucks I got reamed by 2 out of the 3 drivers and EVERYONE was screwed... s***** day for sure!

But thank you i needed that laugh i do remember how exciting it was to work at ups 5 years ago now i feel like the guys in prison have it better than us...just wait till you pay your union fees/dues

Oh yea and its so awesome they hired you at 8.50/9.50 an hour under the old contract right? Becayse by september new hires will be making 11+ an hour (contract rumor)

Wow still cant believe what i just read HAHAHA...good luck bro!
  17. ORLY!?!

ORLY!?! Master Loader

18. UPS Preloader

UPS Preloader Active Member

19. UPS_Broken_Dreams

UPS_Broken_Dreams New Member

At least I remain true with my pessimistic views. This kids all over the place, jeez
  20. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Ban him. Reason "excessive happiness."