UPS is awesome

Loyal Teamster

I've recently completed my probational period for new hires. I'm officially a UPSER. I feel honored to be part of the UPS family. I excited how UPS strives to be a responsible and well regarded employer by providing us with an impartial, rewarding, and cooperative environment with the opportunity for advancement. I'm currently a preloader and hope to evolve & succeed with this thriving company.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

The Milkman

I've recently completed my probational period for new hires. I'm officially a UPSER. I feel honored to be part of the UPS family. I excited how UPS strives to be a responsible and well regarded employer by providing us with an impartial, rewarding, and cooperative environment with the opportunity for advancement. I'm currently a preloader and hope to evolve & succeed with this thriving company.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Get back to us in a few months and let us know how you feel...if you are still there:surprised:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've recently completed my probational period for new hires. I'm officially a UPSER. I feel honored to be part of the UPS family. I excited how UPS strives to be a responsible and well regarded employer by providing us with an impartial, rewarding, and cooperative environment with the opportunity for advancement. I'm currently a preloader and hope to evolve & succeed with this thriving company. Thanks, Loyal Teamster

You don't fit in here.
Come back when you have developed a negative attitude and only have greedy thoughts centered around yourself. :wink2:

9five

You clearly have no idea what's in store for you. Get back to me in a couple years and we'll see how you feel about UPS then if you make it that far

ups hero

"Management should grab you by the ***ls and make you work harder" remember this quote that you said last week???

sigreq

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Ah the honeymoon stage.. I remember it so well

fightingthegoodfight

Hahaha wow just got done with one of the worst preload days of my life i did 1400 pieces for 3 trucks... and the center did 500% loaded on 20 trucks I got reamed by 2 out of the 3 drivers and EVERYONE was screwed... smile*** day for sure!

But thank you i needed that laugh i do remember how exciting it was to work at ups 5 years ago now i feel like the guys in prison have it better than us...just wait till you pay your union fees/dues

Oh yea and its so awesome they hired you at 8.50/9.50 an hour under the old contract right? Becayse by september new hires will be making 11+ an hour (contract rumor)

Wow still cant believe what i just read HAHAHA...good luck bro!