ups is so poor

brownie68

I cant believe you guys !!! I dont take anything from them!!!! If I want it ill buy it myself. AS for BBQ I just go home I dont stick around to eat !! They tell you in the morning that BBQ will be served when we get in .That way youll run all day just to eat cold BBQ when you return . I rather work at a safe seed and get overtime and go eat a good HOT meal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mike23

A few weeks back we were given a UW BBQ and was told, 'any little bit is ok, just give SOMETHING and you get a burger, drink and t-shirt'. So, I scrounged in my car and found, literally, .16. Off I went for my food and shockingly enough there was a nice 'min $2' sign out.

Well, I paid my .16 and just snuck the dang burger, drink and T-shirt! Take that less fortunate people!

Also, in another post I read our president had a 110% raise last year to bring his income to 4.4 million a year?! If this is the case shouldn't, I don't know, our union crap all over the guy to take a pay cut and get some drivers their jobs back?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Also, in another post I read our president had a 110% raise last year to bring his income to 4.4 million a year?! If this is the case shouldn't, I don't know, our union crap all over the guy to take a pay cut and get some drivers their jobs back?

Obama is paid $400,000 per year.

Ms.PacMan

I heard an IT guy and sales rep bitching about the crazy suggestions they've been given to reduce costs BUT there was money in the budget for all the tie guys to get new Blackberrys.

jennie

I cant believe you guys !!! I dont take anything from them!!!! If I want it ill buy it myself. AS for BBQ I just go home I dont stick around to eat !! They tell you in the morning that BBQ will be served when we get in .That way youll run all day just to eat cold BBQ when you return . I rather work at a safe seed and get overtime and go eat a good HOT meal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW you sound angry, when I have gone out, after working my arse off too! They make me a hot burger if others are cold, you should ask next time. I really don't think they are always out to get you, its just a hard job, and we choose to be there:peaceful:

over9five

Staff member

I used to do the same thing. I would walk right by their BBQ, and say, "No thanks, I'll eat at home".

Now I'll have whatever they're serving!

Actually now that I think on it, Feeders has never had a BBQ....

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
We have a large ice machine that also dispenses water, no need to bring water here. But it's always hot in Texas anyway.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I meant UPS pres not the US pres. Unsure if it's true or not but I'm sure they could stand a little pay cut regardless so that people can continue to feed their families.

Interesting that the most highly compensated UPSer gets paid less than most baseball players.

bumped

Interesting that the most highly compensated UPSer gets paid less than most baseball players.

I'm not sure if this comment was intended for the Latrell Sprewell quote, but if so, that would be basketball.

I don't think 42,000 people would come out to watch Scott Davis work each day.:funny: