UPS is the mafia

Catatonic

Nine Lives
at first i just glanced over the post but a couple words stood out so i read the entire post twice. maybe just a troll but perhaps it is serious. i hope i'm wrong but it would be better to contact this person and find out if he does need some help. not sure how to proceed from here. maybe a moderator can do something.
Under review

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I agree, his IP should be traced and someone should AT LEAST contact him and find out if he's really off his rocker. The last thing we need to for some mentally unstable guy shooting up a hub.

It is better to take action now before it is too late than to wait and see if this guy is for real or not!
The only thing an ip can be traced to is geographical location. Not a name or address. http://www.ip2location.com/

cheryl. does this sound like a disturbed person to you or are they just playing around? his post is sending up red flags.
I can't really tell. Could be serious, which is why I didn't just delete it.

at first i just glanced over the post but a couple words stood out so i read the entire post twice. maybe just a troll but perhaps it is serious. i hope i'm wrong but it would be better to contact this person and find out if he does need some help. not sure how to proceed from here. maybe a moderator can do something.
Not sure what we could do to help him. We're just regular people, no super powers.

Returntosender

I agree, his IP should be traced and someone should AT LEAST contact him and find out if he's really off his rocker. The last thing we need to for some mentally unstable guy shooting up a hub.

It is better to take action now before it is too late than to wait and see if this guy is for real or not!
that will not happen. I can get you military trauma plates, you just need to get your black vest to put plates into. Then you good go for battle.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Deciphered:

if u haven't figured out that you work for the mafia . u haven't been paying attention . there has been more people go postal at ups facilities than the post office . almost no one has ever herd about it . wonder why ? they use intimidation and there money to control the federal judges , the EEOC , OSHA , the media and there employees . They ruin peoples lives and there families suffer extreme emotional pain . If you don't believe this .you need to watch (Murder by Proxy how Americas gone postal ) its on U TUBE . It is a play book for what they have done to me . every day I wake up it takes every thing I got to not go get * manager and rip his head off . he is a hit man for the UPS Mafia , he was sent to our hub to run off people that have reached a certain level of seniority an benefit so they can bring in a new employee at 8.50 an hour with no benefits witch is a dollar less than I started at 30 years ago , how can this be , its easy for UPS (the mafia) when they control the government and the Jimmy H (Mafias union)The Teamsters union . I have 3 years of audio tapes 10 years of grievances of the abuse , . because I was warned by upper level management that liked me , what they would do to me if I stood up for my rights per the ups teamster agreement and I still have it on audio tapes . * came in to our hub putting out the word that he is from Detroit and he is a gangster and he knows how to deal with racist white people in Arkansas . when I first heard it I just thought he was a insecure person with a chip on his shoulder . but as soon as I had a problem with a gay black man in management sexually harassing me . * attacked me and labeled me a racest , a homophobe and a hot head and if fighting back when im being abused is considered a hot head than I guess I might be guilty of being a hot head but I have many gay friends and as far as raicest , I had at least 50 black friends at the ups hub and maybe 10 white friends and I had been attacted by a group of white raicest mechanics for being friends with the black mechanics . dose that sound like im raicest . as a matter of fact the only people that would write hand written letters witnessing the sexual harassment of * (the black gay man in management that sexually harassed me for around 10 years ) were black women . WOW im a raicest . I hope you all realize that the teamster union was bought and pay for by ups when they bailed out the unions pension plan hundreds of millions of dollars for free . The final straw for me was when none of their accusations would stick , they resorted to taking me in a office and having a part-time supervisor physically threaten me while I was taping him in front of a manager (that I was worned was going to get me) and a bought and pay for union steward . my therapist that I was seeing for stress from the abuse told me that she was not going to let me go back to the UPS hub because she knew I was at the end of my ability to not hurt the people that where threating and abusing me . The worst part of it all is when you realize that they control the federal judges . when my lawyer turned over 25% of the tapes to upses lawyer . before the end of that same day their lawyer called my lawyer back and said (hey hey just be cool with those tapes ,we will get this thing settled and compensate your client) so my lawyer backed off and within 3 months . The bought and payed for federal judge was throwing my case out on somery judgement . so we even filed a motion to dismiss ( witch is rule 41 of the federal case law ,not even a judes call ) so we could stop the case and we would have a year to bring it back and refile the case , but it was denied . and the last thing the * told me was ( Man try not to let it get the best of ya . WOW and they wonder why people go crazy and kill everyone that is involved in the abuse and torment . Im left with debilitating panic attacks from the stress and went from bringing home over 1000.00 dollars a week to begging for 200.00 a week and watching my family and pets suffer every day . UpS even slander my name to social security so they denied my social security benefits . I don't know how long I can take the pain suffering before I go get them and teach them what their parents should have taught them ( you don't abuse people for personal gain ) I'm sure you will see me in the news .
I'll be the crazy middle aged white guy that couldn't take it any longer
yours truly ,
a tormented soul
You better go fire one up after all that
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1454373909.864946.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
if u haven't figured out that you work for the mafia . u haven't been paying attention . there has been more people go postal at ups facilities than the post office . almost no one has ever herd about it . wonder why ? they use intimidation and there money to control the federal judges , the EEOC , OSHA , the media and there employees . They ruin peoples lives and there families suffer extreme emotional pain . If you don't believe this .you need to watch (Murder by Proxy how Americas gone postal ) its on U TUBE . It is a play book for what they have done to me . every day I wake up it takes every thing I got to not go get * manager and rip his head off . he is a hit man for the UPS Mafia , he was sent to our hub to run off people that have reached a certain level of seniority an benefit so they can bring in a new employee at 8.50 an hour with no benefits witch is a dollar less than I started at 30 years ago , how can this be , its easy for UPS (the mafia) when they control the government and the Jimmy H (Mafias union)The Teamsters union . I have 3 years of audio tapes 10 years of grievances of the abuse , . because I was worned by upper level management that liked me , what they would do to me if I stood up for my rights per the ups teamster agreement and I still have it on audio tapes . * came in to our hub putting out the word that he is from Detroit and he is a gangster and he knows how to deal with raicest white people in Arkansas . when I first heard it I just thought he was a insecure person with a chip on his shoulder . but as soon as I had a problem with a gay black man in management sexually harassing me . * attacked me and labeled me a racest , a homophobe and a hot head and if fighting back when im being abused is considered a hot head than I guess I might be guilty of being a hot head but I have many gay friends and as far as raicest , I had at least 50 black friends at the ups hub and maybe 10 white friends and I had been attacted by a group of white raicest mechanics for being friends with the black mechanics . dose that sound like im raicest . as a matter of fact the only people that would write hand written letters witnessing the sexual harassment of * (the black gay man in management that sexually harassed me for around 10 years ) were black women . WOW im a raicest . I hope you all realize that the teamster union was bought and pay for by ups when they bailed out the unions pension plan hundreds of millions of dollars for free . The final straw for me was when none of their accusations would stick , they resorted to taking me in a office and having a part-time supervisor physically threaten me while I was taping him in front of a manager (that I was worned was going to get me) and a bought and pay for union steward . my therapist that I was seeing for stress from the abuse told me that she was not going to let me go back to the UPS hub because she knew I was at the end of my ability to not hurt the people that where threating and abusing me . The worst part of it all is when you realize that they control the federal judges . when my lawyer turned over 25% of the tapes to upses lawyer . before the end of that same day their lawyer called my lawyer back and said (hey hey just be cool with those tapes ,we will get this thing settled and compensate your client) so my lawyer backed off and within 3 months . The bought and payed for federal judge was throwing my case out on somery judgement . so we even filed a motion to dismiss ( witch is rule 41 of the federal case law ,not even a judes call ) so we could stop the case and we would have a year to bring it back and refile the case , but it was denied . and the last thing the * told me was ( Man try not to let it get the best of ya . WOW and they wonder why people go crazy and kill everyone that is involved in the abuse and torment . Im left with debilitating panic attacks from the stress and went from bringing home over 1000.00 dollars a week to begging for 200.00 a week and watching my family and pets suffer every day . UpS even slander my name to social security so they denie my social security benifits . I don't know how long I can take the pain suffering before I go get them and teach them what their parents should have taught them ( you don't abuse people for personal gain ) im sure you will see me in the news . ill be the crazy middle aged white guy that couldn't take it any longer yours truly , a tormented soal
image.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
.........my therapist that I was seeing for stress from the abuse told me that she was not going to let me go back to the UPS hub because she knew I was at the end of my ability to not hurt the people that where threating and abusing me........

Apparently, if this is actually a true account, he is/was seeing somebody. Any reputable therapist would have stepped in before he became violent.

Not much any of us can do.

Re-Raise

OP I am sorry you feel mistreated. Life isn't fair and a lot of jobs at UPS are stressful.

Having said that, I don't know how a gay black man can sexually harass a middle aged man enough to get you this upset.

As a middle aged white man myself, with 30 years at UPS, I would find that rather comical.

Returntosender

OP I am sorry you feel mistreated. Life isn't fair and a lot of jobs at UPS are stressful.

Having said that, I don't know how a gay black man can sexually harass a middle aged man enough to get you this upset.

As a middle aged white man myself, with 30 years at UPS, I would find that rather comical.
You should feel flattered, you can attract both sexes.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I almost went blind reading it, the guy has gone over the edge and blames UPS...not the first time.

I hope he gets help now, he should have gotten help while he was still with us.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
we had a guy that was threatening to bring a gun to work and take out a couple managers that were always harassing him. nobody took him seriously but it disturbed me. i raised concerns to fellow drivers and one manager that i trusted.

not sure if anything was done about it but the driver quit soon afterward. he was a 15 year driver that walked away. last i heard he was working for another trucking company and was doing much better.