UPS lies about package status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameCockFan

So I drop off a NDA at a center one town over from where I work. Customer counter was busy, so I drop it in the drop box in the parking lot. Check to make sure it goes in. P/U status is green, hasn't been picked up yet. This is at 4-415pm, well before any air pull time. Drop box is scanned at 6:xxpm. So when I track package it shows 6:xx scan and then shows a 3:00am scan saying customer tendered the shipment to UPS after the latest pickup time for the requested service. A day delay is likely. That's total bulls**t. No wonder they get fined for falsifying delivery times to avoid refunds. Drivers get fired and walked out over similar actions for dishonesty. If you missed it, just own up to it and refund the charges. Customer Service was useless.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
In hindsight, maybe waiting in line a few extra minutes and getting that time-stamped receipt would have been the way to go. Getting this outfit to admit they made a mistake is like getting blood out of a rock.

Notretiredyet

Welcome to the new UPS, apparently someone screwed up and to keep it off a report that would show they did it was put in as an exception. This is the way our company works now.

moldsporh

When you call the 1800 number, you ask where the nda is. It was dropped off prior to 6 pm so ask where it is. ....then ask for a refund.

Looks like it was on the shelf of the package car and found by the morning preload.

Status
Not open for further replies.