Ups life policy?

53blazeking

looking to get a life policy. Maybe at Allstate because that's where I have my home my auto/house insurance policies and almost sure I get a bulk discount. Did I not read somewhere that there is a life policy at ups in the case of death..either on the job or out of job. Or is just for accidental death while at work? Was it just my imagination? Searched upsers.com. Found nothing. Suggestions anyone? Where do u have ur policy?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Teamcare

Teamcare 1521012.jpg

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Intresting, what local is this in? I noticed your dental benifits have no limit, ours is 1500.00 in 728. Was showing my wife your attached plan explanation, said our eye plan has higher amounts but your dental plan is higher than ours.

I believe it should be the same for anyone in the Teamcare U1 plan.

And I believe that everyone in Teamcare is now in the U1 plan.

There are still locals that are not in Teamcare. They have their own plans.

Are you in a local plan or Teamcare?

Teamcare 1520001.jpg

Teamcare 15002140.jpg

Teamcare 15210145.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I believe it should be the same for anyone in the Teamcare U1 plan.

And I believe that everyone in Teamcare is now in the U1 plan.

There are still locals that are not in Teamcare. They have their own plans.

Are you in a local plan or Teamcare?

View attachment 31403

View attachment 31405

View attachment 31406
We've been in TEAMCARE for at least 15 years, been like that since I've been here. Local 728 in Georgia. The reason I find this intresting is the coverage in your dental varies, especially on braces. We can apply 1500, after that it's all out of pocket. Do the benefits range based on PT vs FT plans? I'll post our benefits tonight to compare.

Last edited: