UPS loaders on black friday

psnapp

Hello! I forgot to check start times before I left on on Wednesday. Do loaders work on black Friday if they weren't told? I work twi.. do i have to wait until an hour before my shift to call and find out? Thanks

PT Car Washer

Friday after Thanksgiving is a UPS Holiday. You have the day off with pay. If there was work it would be assigned in seniority order. My building will have some car washers, clerks, and PM air drivers working. My guess is your building will not need your twilight loading skills this year. Better luck next year.

laffter

Worked a good three hours of preload this morning at 1.5 pay. Loaded 7 "routes". Easy $40 (after taxes).

It was pretty obvious which ones were being dispatched for an 8-hour day. I think only 2 of the 7 I loaded were.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Worked a good three hours of preload this morning at 1.5 pay. Loaded 7 "routes". Easy $40 (after taxes).

It was pretty obvious which ones were being dispatched for an 8-hour day. I think only 2 of the 7 I loaded were.
I just hit 3.5 hours maybe a few min under this morning...at double time. I haven't worked black friday in probably 5 yrs....forgot how easy it was...lol. Maybe $110 after taxes plus holiday pay...it was a good day :)