UPS logo

65Goat

I was watching some of the Masters highlights from yesterday and noticed the UPS logo on Lee Westwood's golf shirt. I hope it doesn't start peeling off like the ones on our uniforms. Our center manager said we are over our budget on uniform orders for the month, so everyone has to wait until May to order more uni's. I've got 3 pair of pants with holes in places the general public don't need to be looking. I guess I should start wearing those and maybe he might stretch the budget a bit.

I was watching some of the Masters highlights from yesterday and noticed the UPS logo on Lee Westwood's golf shirt. I hope it doesn't start peeling off like the ones on our uniforms. Our center manager said we are over our budget on uniform orders for the month, so everyone has to wait until May to order more uni's. I've got 3 pair of pants with holes in places the general public don't need to be looking. I guess I should start wearing those and maybe he might stretch the budget a bit.
I say goferit

705red

Browncafe Steward
Show up to work in jeans because you dont have pants that you can wear and file a grivenace for pay when you are sent home. That will get the uniforms rolling again.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I mentioned Westwood and the logo to my son yesterday. He explained that the Masters is the only tournament he will wear the logo because all the rest are included in the Fed-Ex Cup competition.

ups1990

With the way Westwood is playing, UPS will make out well as far as advertising goes. The money spent on having Lee Westwood wear UPS logo on his shirt and bag is minimal compared to buying commercial time during the Masters. Let's go Lee!!

65Goat

You'd just be in trouble for not ordering before they were that bad.

The reason they are that bad is because the quality stinks. You can't step over a package without the crotch ripping out. I say let's fire up the textile mills back here in the good ole USA and get some quality going.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Don't worry, your ghetto style Capri pants are on their way. 100_2796..jpg
100_2796..jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Steve, your ghetto shorts are the ones with the ten inch inseam. I can't stand them, the cuffs hit my kneecaps. The regular shorts have a seven inch inseam. I ordered shorts three times last year and they kept sending me those long ones. I gave up reordering them, they never could get them right. I had to get my wife to shorten them.

65Goat

Steve, your ghetto shorts are the ones with the ten inch inseam. I can't stand them, the cuffs hit my kneecaps. The regular shorts have a seven inch inseam. I ordered shorts three times last year and they kept sending me those long ones. I gave up reordering them, they never could get them right. I had to get my wife to shorten them.

We had a driver once, his wife altered his shorts too. By the time she got finished they looked like a speedo swimsuit. Betsy Ross she was not.:funny:

8up

Show up to work in jeans because you dont have pants that you can wear and file a grivenace for pay when you are sent home. That will get the uniforms rolling again.

i've always operated with the creedo that we're supposed to arrive prepared to work. your advise is akin to pissin' into the wind, in advance of hurricane.
we had a driver show up with a rather unsightly tear in his trousers, the sup went into the locker room and pulled a perfectly good pair of the rack, with the drivers name on them.
the sup must have been a kindergarden teacher in a former life.