UPS "MAN LAWS"

ragu

ups "man laws" said:
5) Do not roll up the sleeves on your uniform. You are not buff and you just look gay. If you are buff, you still look gay.
Good luck trying to make this fly here in Metro NJ, where over half the drivers look gay on a daily basis.

P.S. STOP THE FLAMING ALREADY!!!!!!!

B

BROWN OBSERVER

TRY TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE WHEN A WOMAN ANSWERS THE DOOR WITH A MARIAH CAREY BODY AND A PHYLISS DILLER FACE.....YIKES..

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
FEDEX guy posted first, then UPS "Man Laws" posted the same thing claiming to be a UPS driver. They must be the same poster. Do Fedex drivers do the same as us? :ohmy:

dammor

Sorry to rain on your parade Mr Man, but real men care more about their wife and kids than a bozo in a thong. I realize this reality is disturbing these days to some, but it's still a fact. When you are 60 you will find the women you are dogging will wish you would go away. Your wife and kids if treated right will wipe your butt and still love you. Your choice....

Boy, I'm sorry about that. My original screen name was ":censored2: FEDEX" but when I posted this thread it didn't show up so I assumed it was because of the offensive screen name. I changed my name to ups "man laws" and had to re-write all of it. My first name was changed to just FEDEX by the administrator. Whatever, just keep up the good work and I will choose about 10 of the best and then re-write them on a seperate thread ready for printing and distribution. And yes I am a ups driver.

Here is a couple more:

1) Empty Gatorade bottles make excellent bathrooms.

2) You need to arm yourself with some witty comebacks to throw at the jerk customers. Just ask a few veteran drivers and they will help you.

Hey dammor, I never said it all had to be sexual stuff. It's just for fun so take that righteous stuff and shove it.

dammor

Shove it? Sorry if I hit a nerve. I was just trying to SAVE YOU FROM GOING TO HELL. Now that's funny. Kiss your wife and kids and go to bed.

wannabeups

ups "man laws" said:
I invite all of my fellow UPS drivers to join me in the creation of the first ever list of UPS "MAN LAWS" Ups "man laws" are the rules that us males have come to realize over the years. Unfortunately we are so busy that we usually don't have time to teach and educate are "brothers" and our newly appointed drivers. Until now! Let us compile a list and I will then re-write these laws on a seperate thread so we may print and distribute our knowledge to everyone! I feel 1 week is enough time to give us your best "rules" so get started.............me first:

1) Victoria Secret bags are always signature required.

2) Lane Bryant bags are always driver released.

3) Strip clubs. Simply walk into a strip club with any letter from your truck and tell the bouncer you need a sig. from the manager. While he fetches the manager, enjoy the view. Once the manager comes simply say "ooops, this isn't 123 Main St. Sorry!"

4) If you have a cute secretary on your route: Keep the chit-chat to a minimum. Stay just long enough to make her laugh but not long enough to turn into the "creepy UPS guy".

5) Do not roll up the sleeves on your uniform. You are not buff and you just look gay. If you are buff, you still look gay.

6) Don't wear shorts so small and tight that they could double as spandex

Please continue.................

I have to roll my sleeves up. Arms are 19" cold and 20" when pumped. They chafe the heck out of me if I don't

jason67rs

When you go up to the customer and they ask what is it? Tell them you only open the good stuff and this package didn't interest you.

disneyworld

browndude said:
when asked is it a bomb tell them to give you 5 minutes before they open it just in case.
I always say" I don't know but don't open until after I leave". I wish I had a buck for every time I heard that one.