I won't be any more.

Why?

The homophobia and sexist b.s. on this
board is revolting. I'm *so glad* I don't
work with any of you shmucks.
Then go away. Bye bye

rushfan

tell them "Don't open it till I leave".

Deliver their Air and Ground Separately.

Always brush your teeth, use pit stick, thank them after they comment you about your legs. Especially if they rub them.

Be polite, and in no time, you'll get what you want.

Last edited:

diadlover

Instead of wasting time asking people what their last name is and trying to figure out how to spell it, just do this:

If they are white: Smith
If they are black: Lewis
If they are asain: Chan
If they are mexican: Garcia

If they don't fall into any of the above categories then just type in Lee.

disneyworld

Instead of wasting time asking people what their last name is and trying to figure out how to spell it, just do this:

If they are white: Smith
If they are black: Lewis
If they are asain: Chan
If they are mexican: Garcia

If they don't fall into any of the above categories then just type in Lee.
And if Middle Eastern: Patel

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"Patel" is a very common name in India, much like "Smith" and "Jones" over here. Yes, there is a lot of them.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Man Law # 7 Fedex Guy Always "TRYING" to out hussle you at your regular stops,comes up looking pathetic when delivering one or two small packages compared to a couple of hand trucks of boxes...chicks dig the brown!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I've been lurking here for a while.
I won't be any more.

Why?

The homophobia and sexist b.s. on this
board is revolting. I'm *so glad* I don't
work with any of you shmucks.
SO sorry you feel that way,but you wont be back so you wont know someone cares about your "feelings"
Just like UPS maybe this thread isnt for everyone.
Its a lighthearted thread, and the funnest (is that a word) we have had in awhile.
I just sit back and laugh when I see what chauvinist pigs I work with, and I love it. There has been nothing demeaning, but then again, its people who have feelings like you that keep the rest of us from being able to have a little fun. Kind of like the woman who takes 3 hrs with her makeup, and clothing, and then gets all offended (supposedly) when a guy checkse her out. Lighten up, lifes short.

aspenleaf

Bravo toonertoo! I love this thread and have found nothing to be demeaning. Sexist? I don't think so - the men are no worse than we ladies. For some reason none of us gals have started a thread about men. :wink: I have learned why I never have to sign for my packages and why my UPS driver runs back to his truck and takes off! All this time I thought they were in a hurry to get to the next stop! :tongue_sm LOL

dammor

I agree Tony, the whole thread is about as juvenile as they come. Mr Man thinks I am a raging right wing nut. Truth is I am very opened minded about most things. I've worked at UPS for almost 27 years and am pretty sick of the little immature boys who run around thinking that just because they wear brown that the women love them. Most of them spend too much time looking to get some rather than do a decent job. As a stock holder and a person who would like to retire soon let me just say I don't give a damm what you do off the clock. When on the clock please grow up and spend your energy taking care of the real customers. Trust me, the little old ladies care and need you more than the farce you idiots are pursuing.

aspenleaf

I agree Tony, the whole thread is about as juvenile as they come. Mr Man thinks I am a raging right wing nut. Truth is I am very opened minded about most things. I've worked at UPS for almost 27 years and am pretty sick of the little immature boys who run around thinking that just because they wear brown that the women love them. Most of them spend too much time looking to get some rather than do a decent job. As a stock holder and a person who would like to retire soon let me just say I don't give a damm what you do off the clock. When on the clock please grow up and spend your energy taking care of the real customers. Trust me, the little old ladies care and need you more than the farce you idiots are pursuing.

This thread is part of what "they" do off the clock. It seems they are just having fun. BTW, chicks do dig men in brown! :wink: As toonertoo says "lighten up!"

dammor

Aspen, This thread has nothing to do with what they do off the clock. This attitude is all on the clock. Please read again. I will lighten up when my bottom line is not affected by those that don't understand that their retirement is in trouble if they don't get just a little serious. Of course when you are 20 and think you look hot in brown that would not register. The only thing hot about brown is the weather. We stink and are dirty most of the day.
Do women really find that attractive?

aspenleaf

Aspen, This thread has nothing to do with what they do off the clock. This attitude is all on the clock. Please read again. I will lighten up when my bottom line is not affected by those that don't understand that their retirement is in trouble if they don't get just a little serious. Of course when you are 20 and think you look hot in brown that would not register. The only thing hot about brown is the weather. We stink and are dirty most of the day.
Do women really find that attractive?

Sorry the guys I work with are all nice and older. I just know that some customers find the UPS guy to be interesting (not saying she/he wants to do anything with him/her) and a social contact who understands customers. And yes even messy and dirty can be attractive if the attitude is right.