UPS man (me) on TV

Scotsman

Scotsman
My local TV news anchor (lives on route) emailed me and said..."we want to do a story on your retirement..and want to ride along with you!" I thought, "yeah, right" however, to my surprise... UPS gave them the go ahead... I had a dash cam, and camera man in the jump seat follow me in the morning,

here I am... my 15 minutes

West Linn UPS driver retires after 31 years | kgw.com Portland

if this link does not work, search www.kgw.com for the story

klein

Für Meno :)
Cool !
And congrats on your retirement and your superb customer service & customer relationships !!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's really neat Scott and congrats on making your time at UPS a meaningful and purposeful experience.
And an even bigger congrats on your retirement from UPS as a realtor.
You have my respect!

moreluck

golden ticket member
My local TV news anchor (lives on route) emailed me and said..."we want to do a story on your retirement..and want to ride along with you!" I thought, "yeah, right" however, to my surprise... UPS gave them the go ahead... I had a dash cam, and camera man in the jump seat follow me in the morning,

here I am... my 15 minutes

West Linn UPS driver retires after 31 years | kgw.com Portland

if this link does not work, search www.kgw.com for the story

My hubby was Goodall's boss when he was in SoCal......small world

browndevil

The Anchorwoman is right, you are too young to retire. Great clip, thanks for posting. All the best to you in your next career in real estate. Looks like you have plenty of clients established already established