UPS man missing.....

chev

Nightcrawler
READ THE HEADING UPS MAN MISSING NOT HIS KID . IF THEY CARED THEY BE ON THIS PUTTING A DISCRIPITION OUT like you would notice when your out there. you guys cry about this and that oh we got 35 cent raise were screwed but your making 25 an hour plus. grow up get real . last time i checked this is a country of free speech. im sorry thats some one is missing but it happens every day if you knew or i knew all the crap that happens in one day wed all jump off a bridge you dont like my opnion. you guys ask some of the STUPID QUESTIONS like IS UPS SAVING GAS ECT ECT ECT .YOU guys ask questions like your in a hub of one . get rea;read the contract go to a union meeting call your hall say thanks for being there get involved union meetings are boring but ITS showing RESPECT you would not have HALF of what you have.with out.
Rocket = URanus
Wow that was an enlightening scramble of horse crap. If you don't like the subjects, don't respond. Theses subjects are meant to entice intelligent conversation. Some people gain some knowledge by what others post. Keep your mind open and maybe you will learn to grow up. :wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Elton, now you see that I am not the only one who thinks you're a maroon. In fact, this appears to be a group whose numbers grow with each post you make. BTW, it's $28.55/hr plus benefits.

chev

Nightcrawler
Elton, now you see that I am not the only one who thinks you're a maroon. In fact, this appears to be a group whose numbers grow with each post you make. BTW, it's $28.55/hr plus benefits.
maroon is too kind. :wink2:
I think rectal probe is more appropriate. :happy-very:

rocket man

wow you guys hurt my feelings . ban me ? maroon. you guys can do better than that upstate nyer you are still my hero with all of your wonderfull posts. very clever. steve concieted smile. are those choppers real, and the rest of you have a good night.I dont know if i will sleep worrying about yor opinions.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
wow you guys hurt my feelings . ban me ? maroon. you guys can do better than that upstate nyer you are still my hero with all of your wonderfull posts. very clever. steve concieted smile. are those choppers real, and the rest of you have a good night.I dont know if i will sleep worrying about yor opinions.

Don't know if you'll sleep that way, just hope you're sober enough to work in the morning. Goodnight!

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
READ THE HEADING UPS MAN MISSING NOT HIS KID . IF THEY CARED THEY BE ON THIS PUTTING A DISCRIPITION OUT like you would notice when your out there. you guys cry about this and that oh we got 35 cent raise were screwed but your making 25 an hour plus. grow up get real . last time i checked this is a country of free speech. im sorry thats some one is missing but it happens every day if you knew or i knew all the crap that happens in one day wed all jump off a bridge you dont like my opnion. you guys ask some of the STUPID QUESTIONS like IS UPS SAVING GAS ECT ECT ECT .YOU guys ask questions like your in a hub of one . get rea;read the contract go to a union meeting call your hall say thanks for being there get involved union meetings are boring but ITS showing RESPECT you would not have HALF of what you have.with out.

grammartime.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

steve the ups guy putting your holloween mask on early in that picture of you it worked its scary. i typed this with one finger guess wich one.?

ban me ban you.

This, my friends, is the result of our failed public school system and the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND program. I think this is one child they should have left behind.

chev

Nightcrawler
You should lose sleep over that grammar and spelling. :surprised:
May I suggest Hooked on Phonics? How about a Speak and Spell.

:laughing:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Rocket boy

your problem is that this post is about a upser that is missing. you manage to turn the thread into one about you. that is just way too cool.

not!

maroon is too kind indeed

d