UPS Man Throws Package Video

Big Babooba

This may be true but the driver is a :censored2: for throwing the pkg. If he didn't feel comfortable opening and then going through the gate, then he could have simply leaned over or even stepped over the gate and placed the pkg. I think even steve could have stepped over that gate.
I would be hesitant about stepping or climbing over a fence or gate. My "Package" is more important than the customer's package.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Notice the hang time the Fedex Driver Got VS the UPS driver? You can tell who has the experience when it comes to pitching packages.

d

ih8tbrn

Banned
As it appears from your posts that you are quite familar with a cynical & wildly speculative imagination when it comes to brown. Allow me to ask in that vein. Is that the best you have or was your game off at the time of post due to an alcohol/narcotic induced stupor?

Hmmmm.....I'm curious where the "alcohol/narcotic" reference comes from. You couldn't possibly have derived that from anything I posted since I don't indulge in either one, especially at 8:55am. As far as cynical, yes, quite so. Speculative imagination?......I live it daily so I don't need to imagine.

BILLYB

This looks like the work of my boy "Foo" the son of a manager in our bldg!! My customers have repeatedly complained about him barely walking out of the truck and "throwing" the pkg at the door - even denting a storm door! I did not realize they had video of him in action, but now I see how he gets done so fast every day! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm sure glad there wasn't some idiot with a video camera around the day I lost control of a loaded up 2 wheel cart going down a full flight of stairs. Lost the cart and everything- damn you should have heard the noise- especially when the cart busted out the glass in the window at the botom of the stairs. All I could do was yell "UPS" and laugh. The customer took it real well.:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm sure glad there wasn't some idiot with a video camera around the day I lost control of a loaded up 2 wheel cart going down a full flight of stairs. Lost the cart and everything- damn you should have heard the noise- especially when the cart busted out the glass in the window at the botom of the stairs. All I could do was yell "UPS" and laugh. The customer took it real well.:wink2:

Now that would have been a funny video, I cracked up just hearing you tell the story.

CommDown

I am just glad they dont have a video of me unloading, although our sunrise air unload barge is right on the street, so sometimes I feel like the news could be right there doing a expose on us. Those 5 can air trailers make it real fun. when the barge is only four cans long.:wink2:

29th Christmas

This ups driver is probably mgt by now.

Remember boyz & girlz, ups says the 'fastest' driver is the 'best'.

So skip your break, speed, run, be rude, and go code 05 so that you too can be a member of the highly esteemed mgt team!:wink2:

StickMonkey

Junior stick.
What is up with all of the cameras? Have we as a society become so afraid that we feel the need to put cameras on our houses? Perhaps I am naive but I would hope that it hasn't come to this point.

I think it's as much that folks are looking to capture YouTube-worthy material as it is security. Andy Warhol and all that.