UPS Management Complaining AGAIN.

ChrisTheBrown

This time, about the length of time that bulkhead doors are being left open..
"IT'S TELEMATICS!!!!"
Do they just try to find ways to make our lives even more miserable????????

10 point

This time, about the length of time that bulkhead doors are being left open..
"IT'S TELEMATICS!!!!"
Do they just try to find ways to make our lives even more miserable????????
Heard that last fall.
The response was:

How many Misloads did we have that day?
So we're either looking for a pkg that's not even loaded, or...

We found some that weren't supposed to be in our truck and had to communicate it to the building, or...

We can't find what is loaded on us because it's on the wrong side, shelf, or floor position.

Other than that, what's the next captain obvious question?

PT Car Washer

Told that to the car wash this week. We have to start shutting the bulkhead door while taking cars to the primary to be unloaded. We are showing up on a report.

BrownArmy

Told that to the car wash this week. We have to start shutting the bulkhead door while taking cars to the primary to be unloaded. We are showing up on a report.

I thought the 'reports' stopped once the DIAD linked to a PC was punched out?

UPS needs to learn to discriminate between useful and useless data...

PT Car Washer

I thought the 'reports' stopped once the DIAD linked to a PC was punched out?

UPS needs to learn to discriminate between useful and useless data...
I did too. Last week management said something about seat belt reports in the car wash. Asked us to bring it down to zero and he would buy pizza. Not sure what is going on.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Cannot be disciplined for telematic numbers.......who cares...next..............

I told my Orion rider that that applies to Orion numbers as well. he says, "well other centers I have been to have had it stick and guys were given suspensions for not following Orion." I told him that those people have weak representation.

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I told my Orion that that applies to Orion numbers as well. he says, "well other centers I have been to have had it stick and guys were given suspensions for not following Orion." I told him that those people have weak representation.
Gangsta!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
If I have a dock stop I leave it open the whole time... Who cares.

The day my Orion guy rode with me, I go through the bulkhead, open the barn doors and bang on the dock door of the pickup. My orion guy closes my bulkhead. I ask him WTF he is doing especially since we aren't getting out of the truck. He says you need to close it for safety reasons. I told him, Orion hasn't given a crap about my safety all day making me cross traffic and delivering out the driver's side so why should I care about safety now. He had no response.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The day my Orion guy rode with me, I go through the bulkhead, open the barn doors and bang on the dock door of the pickup. My orion guy closes my bulkhead. I ask him WTF he is doing especially since we aren't getting out of the truck. He says you need to close it for safety reasons. I told him, Orion hasn't given a crap about my safety all day making me cross traffic and delivering out the driver's side so why should I care about safety now. He had no response.
Yep like a stupid deer in the headlight... Like I stated on here a few days ago mgt has told us that we should be exiting out the drivers side door if we only have 1 or 2 pkgs...and that this is the new method that has been taught in new in road sup classes...even though they have always told us not to do this because of it being a safety issue....