Ups manager

Camping Nana

"Vecchio is awaiting arraignment on the weapons charge, authorities said."

Did I miss something in the article? Is it against the law to have guns in New York? Or is it simply against the law to have this many guns?:confused2:

BTW - I am in no way condoning what he did to the girlfriend!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Typical NY Post garbage journalism. Its like the National Enquirer, only printed every day. In this case, none of the siezed guns were so-called "assault weapons" and none of them had anything to do with the allegations of domestic violence. I would say that 80% of the houses I deliver to have gun collections that are a lot better than what I am seeing in the photo; 3 cheap .22 pistols and a mediocre assortment of older hunting rifles and shotguns doesnt even begin to qualify as "news" in my neck of the woods. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Courts ordering people to surrender their guns in lieu of a domestic violence charge is pretty standard, not only in New York.
If they're bringing him up on actual weapon charges my bet is it has something to do with the 3 handguns. New York is pretty anal about handguns.

bklynupser

He is probably looking at 3 1/2 to 5 years for the hand guns. He was one of my on car sups and I remember him being a big gun nut. Always looking online at different guns. There's nothing like a women scorn. She probably ratted him out on the guns.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
LOL

This guy had a hell of a collection............if it was 1913

If you can read through the BS, a UPS manager hitting a woman is wrong not his BB gun collection

oldngray

nowhere special
The media was trying to make it like the story was about guns which were completely unrelated. I guess they expected him to go postal with old bolt action rifles. :knockedout:

oldngray

nowhere special
And the reporter got details wrong (no surprise). A sears "Jed" Williams shotgun? I have one but mine is 12 gauge instead of 20 and mine says its a "Ted" Williams.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You have to understand, the far left libs that make up the press, have never even held a gun. In their minds, guns are evil.

Packmule

The fact that he owned these guns, but apparently used a KNIFE to harm his girlfriend tells us how stupid gun control laws really are.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Similar to Charles Whitman.

Could you hear the morning conference call?:

District Mgr: "Vecchio! What is your major malfuncton num nuts? Whitman killed 17 & wounded 32 with a brain tumor & being hopped up on dexedrine but you couldn't even handle your old lady! No wonder your drivers can't make their numbers. The standard is 17 Vecchio! 17! Not zero! I should put you on the street you worthless piece of chit! Get ready for Special Assignment Vecchio, it's coming for you mayne! Mark my words!"