UPS My Choice rip off

upschick95

The light bulb went off in my head $42 ($40 where I am) is the sign up fee to become a premium member which would entitle you to unlimited premium services for that year. Sorry just remembered that. I use the basic services because it's free and I just want to know the day before my stuff comes so I can pick it up at work before I leave at night. So I don't know why they want five more dollars again sorry I know that doesn't help.

maybe next time, figure out what part of the state you'd like your package to go to before you ship it. It's call UPS my choice...not UPS my own private jet.

You must be a deaf & blind if you can not understand it was already at the service center I was going to pick it up at anyways.

Oh, wait the service center must be 10,000 feet in the air and not on the ground.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You must be a deaf & blind if you can not understand it was already at the service center I was going to pick it up at anyways.

Oh, wait the service center must be 10,000 feet in the air and not on the ground.
The gas to run the fans to keep it up there is why it costs so much to change destinations.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Use fedex next time..and leave us alone.! honestly this job is hard enough when we are at work. We dont need cornholes crying that they are out of tampons on our off time...go away troll! dont let the door hit you.. here is a neg rep 4u...bye bye
Left hand...midol. right hand....leffe. Here ya go, sir lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

It's friggin Alabama....the service center's in Uncle Gasper's barn....next to the brown john deere UPS tractors lol.

Go away.....sorry ..GO AWAY!...is their anybody else on BC That can neg rep him? How about a red troll sign? HOAK??

The light bulb went off in my head $42 ($40 where I am) is the sign up fee to become a premium member which would entitle you to unlimited premium services for that year. Sorry just remembered that. I use the basic services because it's free and I just want to know the day before my stuff comes so I can pick it up at work before I leave at night. So I don't know why they want five more dollars again sorry I know that doesn't help.

I could be wrong but I don't think it works that way. I wish it did.
The $5.00 is a "service charge" for free members and then they remove the $5.00 for premium members. The 42.xx was for the new shipping charge for my package.
I could be wrong because they did not explain it but they said the 42.xx was for transportation costs. I think they just automatically ship it the same method as the original. That's why mine was go high.

If it worked the way you said then I would be able to do the following example.
Ship something from zip 12345 to 12345 then change address to 90210 all the way across the country for free minus the yearly $40.00

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The $5.00 is a "service charge" for free members and then they remove the $5.00 for premium members. The 42.xx was for the new shipping charge for my package.
I could be wrong because they did not explain it but they said the 42.xx was for transportation costs. I think they just automatically ship it the same method as the original. That's why mine was go high.

Ship something from zip 12345 to 12345 then change address to 90210 all the way across the country for free minus the yearly $40.00
I'll pay you 5 bucks just to click on the Log Out button!!

20130909_205555.jpg
You'll tell me eventually...I can be very persuasive lol
20130909_205555.jpg

UPSGUY72

Your not the brightest bulb on your street DUDE.