Ups new hire

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why do they do all of this and instead of being straightforward and telling you seasonal probably won't get called back after January so if you're just looking for a two month period of work this is your job
Because nobody would want to work for them. Don't feel bad, after a person gets permanently hired the lies and abuse are ten times greater. I would stay where you are are at least its a stable job that you already have.

beefybudds

There are lots of lies with this company. It's by far the worst company I have worked for where I don't trust my managers or supervisor. Very sad but true

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Why do they do all of this and instead of being straightforward and telling you seasonal probably won't get called back after January so if you're just looking for a two month period of work this is your job
For the same reason you are questioning working here. If they were straight forward they wouldn't get near the applicants they do.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
So today I was hired for seasonal package delivery driver and I was just wondering I'm Quitting a 40 hour full-time job for this position is that a good decision or should I rethink my decision somebody please just tell me what are my chances of being full time at the end of the year if I work my butt off I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot I need some help
Why would you quit your fulltime job to do this for a month maybe 2 max and then be unemployed after Christmas? Do the math dude and use your brain. Kind of a no brainer really, no guarantee they will bring you back or never bring you back. That's the sad reality of it dude.

CHALLY9TX

So today I was hired for seasonal package delivery driver and I was just wondering I'm Quitting a 40 hour full-time job for this position is that a good decision or should I rethink my decision somebody please just tell me what are my chances of being full time at the end of the year if I work my butt off I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot I need some help

There is a chance you might get hired after Christmas. There's too many variables to know exactly what's going on in the building you were hired at. If you were honest with HR I don't think they would've hired you if there wasn't a chance for you to be hired after peak. Right now ups is doing a lot of hiring in many areas. Many drivers are retiring at the end of the year and many drivers are moving on to feeders. So there is a possibility you might be hired after peak. Think hard about your decision and good luck to you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

"F"UPS

"friend"UPS
Well I emailed my HR and if she has any kind of a heart she will be straight forward as for I do have a family and am the only finical support we have

F

FrigidAdCorrector

We had 6 seasonals in my center last year and none came back. And we are in the north dakota boom zone. I'd say keep your job and don't take the risk. Good move if you can stay. But I wouldn't bank on it.