UPS New Jersey Hub Discussions.

Jersey Strong

Jersey Package Handler
Welcome to the United Parcel Service Hub of New Jersey.

Discussions can include but not limited to experience, experiences, complaints, compliments, suggestions, etc....
9004640-large.jpg

Jersey Strong

Jersey Package Handler
I just got home from my shift, had to pick off on air belt tonite....Learning the sort while doing this for the first time was a ridiculous task.

undies

Anonymity is key. Although I don't doubt that the geeks at UPS HQ know who each and every one of us are...just try not to make it too obvious and don't talk TOO much crap about the company.

If you're in Jersey, make sure you don't talk smack about your governor, he may close down the streets you use to get to work!

Jersey Strong

Jersey Package Handler
It seems everyone has there own feelings about employment at Ups, I for one enjoy it, the work is tough but not impossible, the work as designated makes the day interesting. My main and only complaint would be the recycle carts suck, the wheels either don't turn or spin round and cause the job to be harder than it should be.

Jersey Strong

Jersey Package Handler
If I were to be able suggest changes I'd want the wheels fix on recycle carts, a automated coffee dispenser added to break area, tissues, lastly I think the filter for the water fountains need to be replaced water taste terrible.