UPS new pickup method.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
What's a planned day? (Kidding)

A mythical creature that only IE and management think exist.

For some shippers it does. Reread what I posted. The shipper does all his packaging the evening before. He works another job during the day.

You mean if someone "ships" after the commit then it starts out as a "Y" (meaning yes) first thing in the morning the following day, right?

barnyard

KTM rider
You mean if someone "ships" after the commit then it starts out as a "Y" (meaning yes) first thing in the morning the following day, right?

Correct.

We have a couple of shippers in rural areas that print their labels at home the night before to pack and ship the next day. For them, if it is a ? mark in the morning, it will be a no pick up.

hypo hanna

I am amazed at the customers who refuse to do this, insisting they like having a daily pickup even though their volume doesn't warrant one. I've tried with numerous pickups like this, explaining it would save them money, to no avail.
At least UPS charges for a daily pickup. We just jerk around our small to medium and seasonal shippers by canceling the pickup because the volume doesn't hit the threshold.

worldwide