UPS Next Day Air Saturday Delivery Problems

chaseme71

No, obviously not. I have other tracking numbers, but each of them say the exact same thing. If the package was held by customs for whatever reason wouldn't it say so? Or if it had been broken?

Johney

No, obviously not. I have other tracking numbers, but each of them say the exact same thing. If the package was held by customs for whatever reason wouldn't it say so? Or if it had been broken?
Well that in it's self is an issue. All four should have their own tracking number. So if you file a claim for four packages good luck.

chaseme71

lol, no there is 4 separate tracking numbers. I felt it was only necessery to post one since they all have the same information as the next.

beentheredonethat

Shipped from UPS store. $200 for each. Packages still haven't been found. No new information from UPS. No new information updated to tracking website via tracer.

Houston, TX, United States 10/01/2012 11:35 A.M. Tracer request. / Lost package tracer.
Louisville, KY, United States 09/29/2012 2:14 A.M. Arrival Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 09/28/2012 7:50 P.M. Departure Scan
09/28/2012 6:59 P.M. Arrival Scan
Riverside, CA, United States 09/28/2012 6:30 P.M. Departure Scan
09/28/2012 6:29 P.M. Origin Scan
09/28/2012 4:45 P.M. Pickup Scan

1Z6018YV4442401617

Feeling as though my hope for these packages finding their final destination is quickly waning...

I find it odd the UPS store didn't transmit the manifest information.

chaseme71

I guess my basic question is now that tracers have been placed on the packages, is it likely that they will be found and reach their destination? What sort of timeline does this usually play out to? and @ Johney, lol, no the contents were not contraban, but even if they were wouldn't I be made aware at this point that the packages were taken by authorities or moved to a warehouse? I find it hard to believe they would just be searched then show up as missing...

menotyou

bella amicizia
They both also mentioned it had not be seized either or they would be aware.
I find it strange that they would alert you to the fact they had been seized. This has not been my experience. I have pulled packages for security to hold and have been told by security to not discuss those items.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I find it very unlikely that all 4 packages from the same shipper have been lost. Something screwy with this story.

Brownpride816

I would just be patient. Hubs are huge and several factors might influence the delivery time, the air can that your packages might had been in could be delayed because of weather, maybe it broke down.

To answer your question no, UPS will not tell you if you package has been tempered of damaged. If that's the case they will repack it and have it sent to u in a new box, and u wouldn't know about it.
Inbox me for more info

chaseme71

Well, I wish I could get some answers. I'm assuming I'll just have to wait the 4-8 business days for the tracer results. Not sure what else to think. I do appreciate all of the helpful input though. I find it odd too since I have been using UPS next day air for all of my business needs for almost a year now and not had one incident to date.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Ok, strange to lose 4 at once. What did you ship? Is it harvest time in California?:zombismiley:
It's harvest time everywhere! LOL!!! The helicopters in the sky in Chicago found a patch the size of two football fields. How could no one notice that in a city???

Johney

It's harvest time everywhere! LOL!!! The helicopters in the sky in Chicago found a patch the size of two football fields. How could no one notice that in a city???
I caught that on the news also. Where it was growing looked pretty thick with woods,but there was a golf course right across the street.