UPS Next Day Air Saver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a package initially on the morning of March 9th . the label was created on the 10th. estimated delivery time is by 3:00/4:30 pm this afternoon in Dallas, Tx. it is coming from Lousiville, KY. Will it be here by today which is the 11th of March? please let me know something because i have been going through a lot of trouble with this package. i paid for overnight shipping but it never came so I would hope that it will arrived by the time UPS has on their website.

clean hairy

We are not Customer Support, we are employees discussing co. matters on this site.
Contact 800 742 5877.
That is the Customer Support #

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Sometimes shippers are not truthful about when a package leaves their premises. If it shipped yesterday, it will be here some time today. Not to worry.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I ordered a package initially on the morning of March 9th . the label was created on the 10th. estimated delivery time is by 3:00/4:30 pm this afternoon in Dallas, Tx. it is coming from Lousiville, KY. Will it be here by today which is the 11th of March? please let me know something because i have been going through a lot of trouble with this package. i paid for overnight shipping but it never came so I would hope that it will arrived by the time UPS has on their website.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1457713860.019507.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
When the label is generated is not when it was picked up by UPS. You will probably get it by end of today today but depends on other factors.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's drugs isn't it

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What is in the package is it weed? Because if it is that package has been seized

Star B

White Lightening
yeah, nobody ever ships anything next day air..... i thought everyone ordered surepost....

Status
Not open for further replies.