Ups nightmare?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
When I was an hourly I was in smalls sort and had a recurring dream mostly during peak that I was getting buried in smalls. They just kept coming and coming.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
It's in Bridge City, Texas. There is a package center on the other side of it. It was built with the clearance to accomodate jack up oil rigs which were built in a shipyard just inland. The first night I went over it, there was low fog and you couldn't see the top of it, just a row of blue lights going up into the fog. It's called the Rainbow Bridge. Here is a story about it.
https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/err03

Future

Victory Ride
It's in Bridge City, Texas. There is a package center on the other side of it. It was built with the clearance to accomodate jack up oil rigs which were built in a shipyard just inland. The first night I went over it, there was low fog and you couldn't see the top of it, just a row of blue lights going up into the fog. It's called the Rainbow Bridge. Here is a story about it.
https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/err03
Note to self.......never drive through Bridge City Texas... I would crap my pants on that Bridge!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
You can see the lights of the bridge way ahead of time. Nice and flat area. You have time to gouge on it to get up some speed. Just gotta be leery of people pulling out of the walmart parking lot near the base of the bridge. lol

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I used to have them as well. First, PC that no matter how long or hard I worked was perpetually bricked. In feeders, it was going up a bridge that was slippery with ice and I kept sliding back down. I even know the bridge in my dream. I covered a job for a week once that I had to drive over it.

been retired for 2 years now, and I still have one of those dreams from time to time.
That is one cool ass bridge.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The first UPS dream I ever had was the night after the first time I driver helped. We delivered to a hangar full of old WWII planes looking for some guy named Chong Li or something along that line.