Ups nightmare?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the worse dreams i had were when i was sleeping in the truck with the motor running and i would dream that the truck and trailers were rolling backwards and i would wake up stabbing at the brakes.

iruhnman630

Im a regular viewer of the 'Never Ending Work Day' dream myself.

Wait till the first time it comes true.

Also a frequenter of the 'Snow in July' dream and the 'Slow Developing Accident that Nothing I Do Will Prevent Now' dream.

That one wakes me up in a cold sweat.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I rarely have them. The only one I could remember is my hair was to long so I shaved it and ended up having a dread lock mohawk. Management kept trying to fire me over it and I wanted to cut it but just because they wouldn't leave me alone I kept it.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Years ago when I first started I had a dream I stuffed a next day air for Mass General Hospital ,,, when I got back to the building my supe pointed me out to the FBI . I was arrested and taken to prison for stuffin the NDA which was a heart and I was found guilty of murder ,

Savvy412

figures I have one after I make this thread

I was somewhere..and another driver pulled up, but he was really mad. So I run my stop off and come back and get it his truck. for whatever reason I ended up in the driver seat and I look over and he was sitting in the jump seat and like sliding down like he killed him self.. i got distracted and nefore you know it, started rolling down this hill and it tore into like the trailer on the back of a UPS feeder "?? dreams lol " . So im like omg! this isnt even my truck and I wrecked it. BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT! so my wife is at this bar around there so before I call it in I go to talk to her , I was trying to think of stories that put him in the driver seat and no matter what I came up with, it still would come back to me. SO finally I decide to go back to the scene and there is like 10 ups guys all about leaving. One drives by and flicks a butt ( hes actually the one dick at hub) and says here..pick this up, only thing you picked up today thanks. And I go to other drivers and they are soo mad at me. I guess I got caught up with my wife that I forgot to call it in, and all the other drivers had to take the other stops which friend'd up their day. And im the one who actually did it and im out at some bar chillin lol. So im like WHERES "MY SUBS NAME" and I cant find him. I am freaking out because I didn't report the accident and all the drivers were furious at me. ANd then I woke up. It was sooo real though I was soooo happy to wake up.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just remembered another one I had not long ago. I was on preload unloading a trailer, and when there was just enough space unloaded at the top of the package wall, I jumped all the way to the top and hid.

UpsYours

those are nightmares .a dream is you have a real 8 hour day and all your work is loaded so there is no sorting or playing hide and seek in the back of the truck all am.your bulk head actually opens when you hit button to do so.every stop on shelf is in order.all bulk stops on floor blocked nicely labels out so you can scan.no overweights , no crushed or opened boxes to tape or decided to del. or not.oh and the truck is clean inside and out just like they used to be .i can go on and on..you get my i mean

milb

Respected Member
Stop thinking about all the idle threats they give to you. When you realize its all just a scare tactic, you will stop having the dreams. Just remember your family and do the right thing at work and away from work and the irritating dreams will stop.

those are nightmares .a dream is you have a real 8 hour day and all your work is loaded so there is no sorting or playing hide and seek in the back of the truck all am.your bulk head actually opens when you hit button to do so.every stop on shelf is in order.all bulk stops on floor blocked nicely labels out so you can scan.no overweights , no crushed or opened boxes to tape or decided to del. or not.oh and the truck is clean inside and out just like they used to be .i can go on and on..you get my i mean
That's what you get on a 3 day OJS ride.