Ups nightmare?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Just woke up to a ups nightmare . When I first started I had one just about to every night . Nightmares like ..

I was driving out to my route and I realized I took the wrong truck .

I couldn't pick up a box because they were all too heavy ( almost like can throw a Punch dream)

But in my dream , it's a crazy intense nightmare .

Last night it was about I kept getting side tracked with my friends and I could
Never get back on track. And then it was 730 and I still had almost a whole days worth of work on my truck and then I finally woke up . Lol

I don't go to work scared ... Duno why the dreams

When I first started working inside as a part timer I had them, and then again at my first peak inside, but never again since then.

Dr.Brownz

My first peak season as a driver I had a dream about opening the rear door and packages would spill out and there would be no way to fit them all back in! The PC would be brick loaded and I'd still have a mountain of packages on the ground.

BUCN85

It's funny how we for the most part all have dreams about work. On a nightly basis I have them. Not always some outlandish thing. But just a normal dream. I sometimes hear the beeping in my sleeping. It's funny when I was 16 I worked in the kitchen at bw3 and I remember going to bed and hearing the sound of the register ticket with the order on it coming to the back.

And to add to my story one year during peak as a preloader my wife said that in my sleep I said " look at all the boxes. There's too many boxes"

BUCN85

My first peak season as a driver I had a dream about opening the rear door and packages would spill out and there would be no way to fit them all back in! The PC would be brick loaded and I'd still have a mountain of packages on the ground.
That's more a reality then a dream lol.

Dr.Brownz

My wife says I swing my arms and swear.
Not sure if it's work or about her...lol

Lol one time I had a dream about having a terrible helper, just waiting forever for him to get back to the truck. Can't remember the ending but apparently I socked my girlfriend in the face as I was coming out of it. She laughs about it now but at the time she was soooo pissed lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Without fail, every single time I wake up too early in the morning and decide to grab another 30 minutes or so of sleep, I have a dream that I over-sleep and have to start the route in the afternoon with a bunch of late air. This is also why I can't nap on my breaks.

bagpipes

As an hourly, I'd dream every other night of packages jamming in the turns, hearing the belt scream, and bursting off the slide into the PCs... Just imagining the sound was enough to wake up

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Z6y4zJ.gif