ups not sure where my package went

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameswarrant

i am going thru a similar problem i had to get a replacement phone thru tmobile on jan 16 and they ortdered me a new phone and i recieved it on jan 12 at 4.30 pm i went straight to a drop off box and put my package into the drop off box and didnt think about it becasue i have used drop off box before i started calling ups on since the 22 of jan and been giving the run around.my package was either not scanned or maybe had a damaged label becasue it never showed up at tmobile and now i can be on the hook up to 439 dollars to tmobile.i have the tracking number so since the ups driver on that route even if he picked it up he never scanned it so i cant put a trace on it i hope its found i cant afford to pay tmobile for 439 when i did everything i was supposed too

i am going thru a similar problem i had to get a replacement phone thru tmobile on jan 16 and they ortdered me a new phone and i recieved it on jan 12 at 4.30 pm i went straight to a drop off box and put my package into the drop off box and didnt think about it becasue i have used drop off box before i started calling ups on since the 22 of jan and been giving the run around.my package was either not scanned or maybe had a damaged label becasue it never showed up at tmobile and now i can be on the hook up to 439 dollars to tmobile.i have the tracking number so since the ups driver on that route even if he picked it up he never scanned it so i cant put a trace on it i hope its found i cant afford to pay tmobile for 439 when i did everything i was supposed too
your not going to find your phone, on this site!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sucks to be you...next time go to the customer counter.

UPSGUY72

Your story makes no sense. Your English, spelling and grammar are atrocious. If your trying to find a way to scam UPS this one you thought up isn't going to work. It's probably been tried thousands of times without any success.

If you have the tracking number track the package. If what you say is true and the packages never made into the UPS system your SOL and are on the Hook for $439 dollars.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Did you put it in the box or on the box. If it didn't fit in the box and you put it on the box and left it there then you are SOL. Next time hand it to a driver or take it to a customer counter.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Did you put it in the box or on the box. If it didn't fit in the box and you put it on the box and left it there then you are SOL. Next time hand it to a driver or take it to a customer counter.
Really? Are people that stupid to leave a package on top of the dropbox if it won't fit? lol

Is it an iPhone. I love my iPhone.

9.5er

Really? Are people that stupid to leave a package on top of the dropbox if it won't fit? lol

I went to a drop box once and had a Mexican (is that racist) man standing there waiting for me. We couldn't understand each other but I figured out he put a letter in the box and it didn't get picked up. I opened the supplies box and there is was. He laid it on top of the stack of unused letters.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
You ever think that maybe these warranty phones disappear to help pay for warranty replacements? Think about it. Customer drops phone off at letter box. UPS picks it up but it conveniently has a bad bar code which generates no scans. So either the customer OR UPS is on the hook for replacement cost though the phone likely made it back to the supplier. Seems legit

Status
Not open for further replies.