ups not sure where my package went

Status
Not open for further replies.

djkre8r

Really? Are people that stupid to leave a package on top of the dropbox if it won't fit? lol
YES, they do! I was running late on a pickup one day and the customer told me they would put it IN the drop box (in their parking lot). When I went by, she had left two NDA boxes on the ground next to the box because they wouldn't fit. DUH

Marne Vet

Your story makes no sense. Your English, spelling and grammar are atrocious. If your (you're) trying to find a way to scam UPS this one you thought up isn't going to work. It's probably been tried thousands of times without any success.

If you have the tracking number track the package. If what you say is true and the packages never made into the UPS system your SOL and are on the Hook for $439 dollars.

;)

djkre8r

i am going thru a similar problem i had to get a replacement phone thru tmobile on jan 16 and they ortdered me a new phone and i recieved it on jan 12 at 4.30 pm i went straight to a drop off box and put my package into the drop off box and didnt think about it becasue i have used drop off box before i started calling ups on since the 22 of jan and been giving the run around.my package was either not scanned or maybe had a damaged label becasue it never showed up at tmobile and now i can be on the hook up to 439 dollars to tmobile.i have the tracking number so since the ups driver on that route even if he picked it up he never scanned it so i cant put a trace on it i hope its found i cant afford to pay tmobile for 439 when i did everything i was supposed too
First, I hope you get this resolved.
Second, (not being disrespectful) you need to print out your post and take it to your English teacher and ask for help. If you are not in school please, take it by your local elementary school and beg for some tutoring. I couldn't even make out what you were trying to say due to many "run on sentences".

Marne Vet

Back when I was an Air Driver I used to find letters crammed in with the supplies. People really are that stupid. They don't read, or even follow the instructions right in front of them. How many times a week do we get that pissed-off customer complaining that they signed the Delivery Notice, but we wouldn't leave their package? Yet they didn't take the time to see the box that was checked that said SIGNATURE REQUESTED AT TIME OF DELIVERY. Lets also remember the people that chase us down the street yelling expletives at us about not getting their packages when they're holding a USPS notice. Morons. They're everywhere!

Marne Vet

Your package lies somewhere within this wreckage.
hhoi.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Back when I was an Air Driver I used to find letters crammed in with the supplies. People really are that stupid. They don't read, or even follow the instructions right in front of them. How many times a week do we get that pissed-off customer complaining that they signed the Delivery Notice, but we wouldn't leave their package? Yet they didn't take the time to see the box that was checked that said SIGNATURE REQUESTED AT TIME OF DELIVERY. Lets also remember the people that chase us down the street yelling expletives at us about not getting their packages when they're holding a USPS notice. Morons. They're everywhere!

Easy way to stop this is to scribble out the signature area on the back of the info notice and circle the signature required in person part.

upschuck

Easy way to stop this is to scribble out the signature area on the back of the info notice and circle the signature required in person part.
I had one person say they signed at the bottom of the note because the driver scribbled on where they were suppose to sign it, and they still didn't leave it.

CharleyHustle

Many years ago, a customer wrote on the delivery notice "I'll be home at 5pm", I wrote right next to it "So will I". The next day my center manager instructed me to not editorialize on the delivery notes. from then on I just put on there what I'm suppose to, if they get it fine, if not, oh well.

UPSGUY72

I write VOID in bif letters in that Area.... and yet people still sign it.

Yesterday I was covering a route in the Hood and the driver the day before left a Info notice sig the sig and the there print name where unreadable they didn't get the package..

Z

ZQXC

I write VOID in bif letters in that Area.... and yet people still sign it.

Yesterday I was covering a route in the Hood and the driver the day before left a Info notice sig the sig and the there print name where unreadable they didn't get the package..

I liked the language used on the old delivery notices: The driver must obtain a signature and hand the package to a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.