UPS on MSNBC last night?

StevenB

A friend left a message saying he was watching MSNBC last night and they where running a huge story that I really needed to see. Of course he didn't say what it was and I can't seem to find it in any searches.

Anyone see it that could shed some light on the subject??

Steve

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
couldnt find anything on that, however I was watching the National Geographic channel (halfly) and they were advertising a show something along the lines how do they do it , and it said it was featuring UPS. I have looked all over the place to no avail. Anyone else seen this?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Only people that don't relish the fact that Fox News is a 100% biased mouthpiece for the republican party, neocons and christian extremists.

Yep, that describes me! I'm conservative, go to church, own guns, and still have some morals. I guess I am one of those "bitter" people that Obama makes fun of.

tourists24

Only people that don't relish the fact that Fox News is a 100% biased mouthpiece for the republican party, neocons and christian extremists.

yeah,,, aint it great.... with ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, BBC, it's nice to have one channel for us hate mongers.

hmmm definition of neocon...
adj.. designating or of an intellectual, political movement that evolved in the late 1970's in reaction to liberal and leftist thought, advocating individualism (senses &), traditional moral standards, anticommunist foreign policy, etc.

1timepu

Ah operation Chaos is about to be unleashed, myself and wife are agents, and we will be voting for Hillary in the Lehigh Valley.

Griff

And every other network is bunch of democrat-pandering liberal biased bunch of sissies.

Thanks for the brilliant insight, Billy Joe Bob Tommy Frank.

What he said about people clinging to guns and religion is true. Anyone who was "offended" by that statement is probably a closet racist and just fishing for a politically correct reason/excuse to dislike the guy. Either that or they just flat out don't like hearing the truth.

Overpaid Union Thug

Thanks for the brilliant insight, Billy Joe Bob Tommy Frank.

What he said about people clinging to guns and religion is true. Anyone who was "offended" by that statement is probably a closet racist and just fishing for a politically correct reason/excuse to dislike the guy. Either that or they just flat out don't like hearing the truth.

Oh yeah...I'm definitely adding that one to the top ten list of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.

Griff

Oh yeah...I'm definitely adding that one to the top ten list of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.

Coming from someone who probably has a Britt Hume shrine in his bedroom and plays with Bill O'Reilly action figures at the morning table. Yeah, you're just the poster-boy for an intelligent thought process.

How many times did you vote for Bush again?

Jim Kemp

Coming from someone who probably has a Britt Hume shrine in his bedroom and plays with Bill O'Reilly action figures at the morning table. Yeah, you're just the poster-boy for an intelligent thought process.

How many times did you vote for Bush again?

Do the Bill O'Reilly action figures come with a "Falafel" or do you need to purchase it separately.