UPS on MSNBC last night?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by StevenB, Apr 21, 2008.

1. StevenB

StevenB New Member

A friend left a message saying he was watching MSNBC last night and they where running a huge story that I really needed to see. Of course he didn't say what it was and I can't seem to find it in any searches.

Anyone see it that could shed some light on the subject??

2. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I didn't know that anybody watched MSNBC anymore.
  3. edd_tv

edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

couldnt find anything on that, however I was watching the National Geographic channel (halfly) and they were advertising a show something along the lines how do they do it , and it said it was featuring UPS. I have looked all over the place to no avail. Anyone else seen this?
  4. StevenB

StevenB New Member

Evidently true.

Will have to wait for my friend to get home from work I guess.
  5. Griff

Griff Active Member

Only people that don't relish the fact that Fox News is a 100% biased mouthpiece for the republican party, neocons and christian extremists.
  6. mattwtrs

mattwtrs Retired Senior Member

Griff, You on vacation or are you getting ready for the big primary election on Tuesday?
  7. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Yep, that describes me! I'm conservative, go to church, own guns, and still have some morals. I guess I am one of those "bitter" people that Obama makes fun of.
  8. The Brown Santa

The Brown Santa Ping Pong Ball

LOL, couldn't agree more! :surprised:
  9. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

yeah,,, aint it great.... with ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, BBC, it's nice to have one channel for us hate mongers.

hmmm definition of neocon...
    adj.. designating or of an intellectual, political movement that evolved in the late 1970's in reaction to liberal and leftist thought, advocating individualism (senses &), traditional moral standards, anticommunist foreign policy, etc.
  10. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

One of my customers told me today that they were watching this and they found it quite fascinating.
  11. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

LOL! Well said. Last I heard Fox News completely blew all of those other pathetic networks away in the ratings. AGAIN.
  12. 1timepu

1timepu Member

Ah operation Chaos is about to be unleashed, myself and wife are agents, and we will be voting for Hillary in the Lehigh Valley.
  13. filthpig

filthpig Active Member

And every other network is bunch of democrat-pandering liberal biased bunch of sissies.
  14. filthpig

filthpig Active Member

Count me in, too. I have to go now. I have guns and religion that need clinging.
  15. The Brown Santa

The Brown Santa Ping Pong Ball

LOL ...there's no way this makes it past 2 pages....

Do I need church to have morals?
  16. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Or religion in general for that matter LOL But you can't have my guns.
  17. Griff

Griff Active Member

Thanks for the brilliant insight, Billy Joe Bob Tommy Frank.

What he said about people clinging to guns and religion is true. Anyone who was "offended" by that statement is probably a closet racist and just fishing for a politically correct reason/excuse to dislike the guy. Either that or they just flat out don't like hearing the truth.
  18. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

Oh yeah...I'm definitely adding that one to the top ten list of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.
  19. Griff

Griff Active Member

Coming from someone who probably has a Britt Hume shrine in his bedroom and plays with Bill O'Reilly action figures at the morning table. Yeah, you're just the poster-boy for an intelligent thought process.

How many times did you vote for Bush again?
  20. worthlessdriver

worthlessdriver New Member

Do the Bill O'Reilly action figures come with a "Falafel" or do you need to purchase it separately.