UPS on MSNBC last night?

Griff

You call it bashing. How would you feel about mccain if you found out he had attended KKK meetings for twenty years. Then tell me how the racist reverend is any different.

I've watched many videos of his pastors speeches and I have yet to see that he is racist. Please start listing exact and direct quotes that paint him as a racist because I have yet to see any. All you have managed to do here is regurgitate Fox News headlines. As of right now I don't even think you know what the term racist means, I suggest you look it up.

This country and world has always been run by rich white men. That isn't being racist, it's being truthful.

I've watched many videos of his pastors speeches and I have yet to see that he is racist. Please start listing exact and direct quotes that paint him as a racist because I have yet to see any. All you have managed to do here is regurgitate Fox News headlines. As of right now I don't even think you know what the term racist means, I suggest you look it up.

This country and world has always been run by rich white men. That isn't being racist, it's being truthful.

Hillary and Obama arn't rich white men. They are rich though, and they have ran the country for several years now.

diesel96

you have no integrity if you continue defending the racist pig or the documentary dirtball.

I'm a defender of truths. I can handle the truth, can you ?

Quote"Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence because his strength lay in his use of language to present powerful arguments, rather than in his political savvy."

He believed “freedom of speech cannot be limited without being lost.” Throughout written history it has been the writers, whether dramatic or journalistic, who have brought us diverse ideas from which we are able to choose our own beliefs.

Leftinbuilding

Quote"Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence because his strength lay in his use of language to present powerful arguments, rather than in his political savvy."

He believed “freedom of speech cannot be limited without being lost.” Throughout written history it has been the writers, whether dramatic or journalistic, who have brought us diverse ideas from which we are able to choose our own beliefs.

:happy2:

tieguy

Banned

Didn't realize we were discussing freedome of speech. Thought we were evaluating a candidate running for president who supported a racist reverend. Can you handle that truth or will dodge the point again by giving us a quote from john adams next?:happy-very:

HazMatMan

Didn't realize we were discussing freedome of speech. Thought we were evaluating a candidate running for president who supported a racist reverend. Can you handle that truth or will dodge the point again by giving us a quote from john adams next?:happy-very:
You know, they have been trying to find something on Obama since he started running for president. Is this the best they can do?? I don't suppose Bush has ever used the "N" word before.

Griff

Hazmat you've done better in the past. Its a sincere question.

Are you going to list some direct quotes from the "racist reverend" or is he racist just because that's what your bird brain saw scrolling across your TV set? Since you're such a staunch fan, advocate, loyal follower (and i stress the word follower) of Fox News how do you feel about Bill O'Reilly talking about lynching Michelle Obama? How many years have you sat on your couch in silence?

Overpaid Union Thug

You know, they have been trying to find something on Obama since he started running for president. Is this the best they can do?? I don't suppose Bush has ever used the "N" word before.

What do you mind "trying to find"? We've found plenty. Hell his voting record is enough dirt to keep any sane person from voting for him. Unfortunately though there are too many of you that are blindly falling for his "Change" BS without even knowing what he intends to change or how. Or even if what he wants to change needs to be changed. Such sheep. Baah Baaah Baaah. LOL.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's a ridiculous question. The KKK is a terrorist organization that engaged in a campaign of torture, murder, and intimidation. They bombed churches and killed little girls.

All Rev Wright did was badmouth your vision of America as a perfect world where everyone is happy and treated fairly and never is heard a discouraging word. Even if everything he said was wrong and/or over the top, there's no comparison between the two.

HazMatMan

You call it bashing. How would you feel about mccain if you found out he had attended KKK meetings for twenty years. Then tell me how the racist reverend is any different.

Didn't we have one of those already?? Ah yes, how can I forget David Duke. If someone attends a KKK meeting I would say they were a racist. So how do you label Obama a racist?

HazMatMan

What do you mind "trying to find"? We've found plenty. Hell his voting record is enough dirt to keep any sane person from voting for him. Unfortunately though there are too many of you that are blindly falling for his "Change" BS without even knowing what he intends to change or how. Or even if what he wants to change needs to be changed. Such sheep. Baah Baaah Baaah. LOL.
Your right. Bush did a much better job of changing things, FOR THE WORSE!!

Leftinbuilding

Big Arrow, they don't care what he is going to change. All they know is, he hates America and they hate America, so his changes will suit them just fine.