UPS On Road Supervisor paygrade or salary

browncurious

I have applied for a full time On Road Supervisor position. It says pay grade is 20F does anyone know what this is or pays? I tried searching the forum but could not find any info. Any info would b appreciated.

Also if i had a seatbelt ticket violation am i automatically disqualified for the job? Does your driving record need to be free from any violations whatsoever?

Cementups

Box Monkey
tumblr_m99q0hKr8P1qknseao1_500.png

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have applied for a full time On Road Supervisor position. It says pay grade is 20F does anyone know what this is or pays? I tried searching the forum but could not find any info. Any info would b appreciated.

Also if i had a seatbelt ticket violation am i automatically disqualified for the job? Does your driving record need to be free from any violations whatsoever?

Management uses a different set of rules (officially referred to as Double Standards) so that should not be a problem.

Also,
You need to post this in the Partner's Forum.
You'll get mostly silly replies here ... albeit funny and childish.

Seatbelt violation?...that means your are stuck in partime hell 4ever...go over to the purpleside!!!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
You're friend&cked 20 times, sonny. Say goodbye to the family and get used to puckering up to the most awful smelling asses you could ever imagine. Other than that, you're golden.

balland chain

You are prime pickins for the job. Most of have had a supervisor who has never done the job before. Once they get sucked into the vortex it is over. The place unrealistic stops on us, and when try to reason with them we get that same deer in the head light look...

browncurious

thks everyone for the comical responses, I did enjoy them! I actually worked for UPS as a Op Sup for ten years (part time of course), i went to driver school and worked as a on road sup temp during the holiday season. I ended up leaving because i could not wait any longer for a full time position, and I got another full time mgmt job elsewhere. i ended up getting laid off at new job when they cut positions. i moved out of state and i am working full time for another company that is lacking opportunities. i just happened to see this ad posted today. I was kind of shocked as I have never seen full time positions posted before, so i thought i would apply and check it out. yes, i just had a seat-belt violation nothing else. i have a bachelors as well and i am hoping to hear from them. just wondering what the pay is. Thks for the smiles everyone ;)

S

serenity now

Management uses a different set of rules (officially referred to as Double Standards) so that should not be a problem.

Also,
You need to post this in the Partner's Forum.
You'll get mostly silly replies here ... albeit funny and childish.

Over there, you will get replies of depression and doom; your choice.

ibleedbrown

in my building i heard the pay is around 85k a year. they work in teams and one week one guy will work mon, wed, fri 7am-9pm tues, thurs 7am-5pm and the othe guy mon, wed, fri 7am-5pm tues, thurs 7am-9pm the following week they will switch.

PACNW

The question is what position are you in now? Not a driver obviously. If you are a part-time sup they are going to screw the hell out of you with a lowball salary. Probably around $60-65K, and even with the MIP you will still be making in the neighborhood of $20,000 less than the people you supervise. Then factor in what you will be paying in benefits and it's even worse. This is your one and only time to negotiate your salary, I would advise you to not do it for less than $80,000. Think about the difference in those salaries compounded over a career.

A lot PT Sups have this dilema, $60,000 sounds like a ton of money and they rush to take it. Then a few years down the road they realize everyone around them (other friend/t sups included) is making so much more. The job sucks enough without the thought of being grossly underpaid.

article22

Banned
Who in their right mind would want to be lower management in this company? You need to see a doctor !! Ohhh n btw enjoy paying for benefits!!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Come back later if you get the job and let us know how you like it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
you'll start about 67k a year but you have to pay for part of your insurance now. You get MIP prorated the march after promotion if qualified. No 6th month bonus anymore. Yearly raise based on QPR performance.
You can make 67k as a driver working 4 days a week around here.