UPS open tomorrow?

With all of my closings tomorrow I may call in on Tuesday. :)

On that note, how many of you guys turn in a closed list for working holidays? I have one on my computer that I update as needed for all working holidays. I would rather they pull the work than having to work around it all day.
I got one bank,closed tomorrow. aCut a route and give me an extra 20+

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

On that note, how many of you guys turn in a closed list for working holidays? I have one on my computer that I update as needed for all working holidays. I would rather they pull the work than having to work around it all day.

Working from home... That's the spirit, ole' chap.

Sent using a Potato

Z

ZQXC

this is the easiest holiday to enter into the diad beforehand; no need to even ask my customers if they will be open. what holiday did you say? seriously?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

They let you bring your computer to work or are you working for free at home?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
columbus2.jpg
Ironic.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It takes less than 5 minutes to update and print the list. I hand it to our PDS who then updates the plan. Beats the hell out of going through the car tomorrow morning tossing out 200 pkgs as CLO H.
My point is just grab a scrap piece of paper before punching out a couple days before, jot down the businesses and leave the note on the dispatch sup's desk. Only takes a few minutes but you should get paid for it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I dunno... You fancy yourself a genius.

I would think a being, armed with your intellectual prowess, could do it without spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.

I mean, I could. *shrug*

Sent using a Potato

It is a 1 page document created using Word Pad which lists all of the addresses that are closed for the day. It had 10 lines. I could write it by hand but my handwriting sucks. I will go in tomorrow, go through EDD and throw out any closings that they may have missed.

If I were on my laptop I would attach it to this post.

Work smarter, not harder.

Last edited: