UPS open tomorrow?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
It takes less than 5 minutes to update and print the list. I hand it to our PDS who then updates the plan. Beats the hell out of going through the car tomorrow morning tossing out 200 pkgs as CLO H.

You're a "tosser" in general. A feat such as this, shouldn't be much of a stretch for you.

Sent using a Potato

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It is a 1 page document created using Word Pad which lists all of the addresses that are closed for the day. It had 10 lines. I could write it by hand but my handwriting sucks. I will go in tomorrow, go through EDD and throw out any closings that they may have missed.

If I were on my laptop I would attach it to this post.

Work for free, on your own time.

Fixed another one.

jaker

trolling
Columbus day is not a holiday ups recognized and no you don't get holiday pay

It is straight time only

And I rather dig 200 boxes out of my truck then try to help the dispatch person with their job

UPSGUY72

Columbus day is not a holiday ups recognized and no you don't get holiday pay

It is straight time only

And I rather dig 200 boxes out of my truck then try to help the dispatch person with their job

It's a holiday in Ma. and we do get holiday pay the same for Veterans day and the Day after Thanksgiving. It might not be one in your area but it is in New England.

jaker

trolling
Here in the west we only get the major days and I don't count the day after thanksgiving anymore

Memorial day
4th of July
Labor Day
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Tomorrow (actually today) is just another day for a lonely retired feeder guy with nothing better to do. Oh, I do have a Dr. appointment. Good thing I putted that on my calendar. (sigh):bored2:

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I'm retired also. Wash the car, do laundry, go to the gym. Happy October 13th one and all!

UPSGUY72

Here in the west we only get the major days and I don't count the day after thanksgiving anymore

Memorial day
4th of July
Labor Day
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years

We get

New Years
Memorial Day
4 th of July
labor Day
Columbus Day