Ups outfit problem .. Little help

blackcircle

I don't know if it was "legal per se", but I'm 5'2" and I hemmed my man pants myself and just took it out when returning them. I would suggest taking the shirt in to seamstress and telling her not to make any cuts and that you will be bringing it back to her to take out again.

I don't think it actually matters. Here they just throw all of the helper stuff into boxes and let it sit until the next year and the driver stuff rarely gets sent back like it's supposed to either.

gingerkat

I don't think it actually matters. Here they just throw all of the helper stuff into boxes and let it sit until the next year and the driver stuff rarely gets sent back like it's supposed to either.
I'm a firm believer in taking care of things. Return it as it was given to you. Plus I didn't know if I was going to get charged for that beauty, so I made sure it was the same - lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I always get the pants 4 inches bigger than normal. Like to have plenty of room for layers in winter and just in case they run small. You can always wear a belt. I like stuff loose not tight unless well let me stop while im ahead lol.

gingerkat

Thankgod im not the only one that has that thought!...lmao
I don't drink wine, but I had a bottle in the fridge, but no opener. I pulled the ghetto move and shoved a screwdriver thru it and had to strain it. I forgot that I'm allergic to wine and apparently it made me loopy. When I woke up with a killer headache, there were a couple bottles and cork pieces all over. Ooopsie