Ups outfit problem .. Little help

I don't drink wine, but I had a bottle in the fridge, but no opener. I pulled the ghetto move and shoved a screwdriver thru it and had to strain it. I forgot that I'm allergic to wine and apparently it made me loopy. When I woke up with a killer headache, there were a couple bottles and cork pieces all over. Ooopsie

I saw that video of you on youtube!..lol......you cant blame all that on one bottle of wine!

gingerkat

I always get the pants 4 inches bigger than normal. Like to have plenty of room for layers in winter and just in case they run small. You can always wear a belt. I like stuff loose not tight unless well let me stop while im ahead lol.
This is funny! The driver that is trying to date me now wears the tightest shirt & pants ever. It always makes me laugh at him when I take him something to drink or eat. He doesn't appreciate my humor, especially when other females think he's hot.

gingerkat

OMG, I must be getting old if I can't follow along with this crap - hahaha. The only stuff I smoke is crack.

Coyote man, Stop...do not pass go or work...take day off...relax...smoke crack (haha)...take FDA unapproved drugs (you may share mine)