Ups outfit problem .. Little help

gingerkat

You need an old lady on the corner walking around in daisy dukes while you're trying to work to make your day. That is how I get the UPS boys in my neighborhood to keep coming back. Wait, maybe that's why they stay away - lol

You need an old lady on the corner walking around in daisy dukes while you're trying to work to make your day. That is how I get the UPS boys in my neighborhood to keep coming back. Wait, maybe that's why they stay away - lol

Dont forget to drop something on the ground........bend over and pik it up!.lol.....Legally blonde....bend and snap....lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Starting driving school next week got my uniform today they gave me a XXL shirt because of my height but it's wide as hell and looks retarded any help ? Could I take it to a Taylor ? Kinda pisses me off because the length is fine it's just as wide as a buss

You must have received a Feeders "Hindenburg line" uniform by accident. They are wide to cover body mass by design. I must say though, they do not look "retarded" as you put it, just plump.