ups p/t sups pay....?

U

ups emp

Yea so as title says I was a loader for 6 months but have been asked if I wanted to become a pt sup. The guy that is supe now is moving up so there's a vacant spot and he said he would really like to have me as a supervisor.. I was wondering what were the advantages/disadvantages of it compared to a loader ? And the pay ? Thanks

brownrodster

Yea so as title says I was a loader for 6 months but have been asked if I wanted to become a pt sup. The guy that is supe now is moving up so there's a vacant spot and he said he would really like to have me as a supervisor.. I was wondering what were the advantages/disadvantages of it compared to a loader ? And the pay ? Thanks

My opinion is that if you want a career with UPS do not do it. Become a driver. However, if you are a college student and are just working here for extra cash and benefits then yeah go for it. It'll be great experience and look good on your resume. But realize that however terrible you may or may not be treated now, you will be dirt when you become a PT sup. They use and abuse those PT sups like nothing else.