UPS Package Fail

welovelogistics

What can brown do for you
I'm a UPS employee & I figured I'd ship a package up to Sheffield, MA through brown. UPS correct center is Pittsfield, MA.

It wound up in Shrewsbury, MA and its been stuck there for three days. The wrong center is supposed to process an "internal intercept" on the item for this weekend, according to correspondence from the channels I reached out to as an employee and UPS support.

Nothing has updated since the weekend. I'm praying I don't get the ol' "your package is a day delayed because of our mess" b/s

Lol

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Shrewsbury 0169 also known as Worma ( Worcester ) is a Hub, most pkgs end up here or Chelmsford hub , may have had damage or label fell off, it's normal to go thru Worma or Chema before final center and destination

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Shrewsbury 0169 also known as Worma ( Worcester ) is a Hub, most pkgs end up here or Chelmsford hub , may have had damage or label fell off, it's normal to go thru Worma or Chema before final center and destination
Don't know how I got the big X on this one , but after today I guess I'll wear it as a badge of honor !!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm a UPS employee & I figured I'd ship a package up to Sheffield, MA through brown. UPS correct center is Pittsfield, MA.

It wound up in Shrewsbury, MA and its been stuck there for three days. The wrong center is supposed to process an "internal intercept" on the item for this weekend, according to correspondence from the channels I reached out to as an employee and UPS support.

Nothing has updated since the weekend. I'm praying I don't get the ol' "your package is a day delayed because of our mess" b/s

Lol
You are a UPS employee and you don't know we don't move packages over the weekend except for Saturday air?

New employee?

Big Babooba

Those people on that side of the state don't even know where Pittsfield is. They don't venture west of Worcester because 1.They believe that Massachusetts ends at Worcester and 2. They're afraid of all the dragons that run wild out here.