I applied for a package handler position at my local UPS center. I got invited to and attended an information session. I was invited back for a tour at 5 in the morning, which I also intended. I was again invited back for an interview. The HR person told me to email her in two weeks if she hadn't already emailed me in that time. Does this mean I might get the job, or was this a nice way of telling me I didn't get it? Also I showed up early, dressed appropriately, and showed great interest in the job on all three times I came in. It started with 6 people at the information session, then weeded down to 3 people at the tour, including me, which makes me think I made the cut. So is this the correct way to get hired (waiting two weeks), or should I have gotten hired at the interview? Thanks for the help!

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
He has made a grand total of 6 posts since joining. You have made 178.

I love you too! Seeing as how he started Friday and I started chatting 7/20. I earned a little seniority. And with decades of knowledge and information about the position I just accepted you guys have here. Why would I sit idly (and quietly) when I can take a new challenge everyday and hopefully learn something from you guys. (Even you Mr. UpstateNYUPSer)

I'll try to get to 200 just for you :winkiss::blahblah:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Good luck!

Hmm....funny how different the responses are when a male asks this question.....just saying :kiss:

hey, there is no problem in telling the truth. welcome to the Brown Cafe where big bad boys can act so tough and bully everyone with no repercussions. the only place they can go to feel important in the world. in real life, most of them are sad little boys.

wow! you still a member here ? congrats.

if you last here you'll last at UPS.