Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who are you quoting? Male or female?
Guess?

th

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
hey, there is no problem in telling the truth. welcome to the Brown Cafe where big bad boys can act so tough and bully everyone with no repercussions. the only place they can go to feel important in the world. in real life, most of them are sad little boys.

wow! you still a member here ? congrats.

if you last here you'll last at UPS.
image.jpeg

wayfair

swollen member
hey, there is no problem in telling the truth. welcome to the Brown Cafe where big bad boys can act so tough and bully everyone with no repercussions. the only place they can go to feel important in the world. in real life, most of them are sad little boys.

wow! you still a member here ? congrats.

if you last here you'll last at UPS.

sorry stripper....

we actually work at UPS

you need another line

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Maybe because some of us don't feel the need to announce our gender on a website.

Well I am sorry if being proud to be a woman isn't cool anymore. I respect everyone's right to remain gender anonymous or maybe not claim any gender at all.

Being a woman is a symbol of strength not weakness. It's ok for me to be feminine and soft and sweet, sexy and still put on my work boots and go out there and kick A!

Men will be men whether they want me doing this job or not I am going in hard and full force. Being a female is not something to be ashamed of. A lot of women went through serious stuff to pave the road for me to follow. And yes when I succeed I'll say yes I did a great job and I'm a woman. When the next woman comes here looking for advice I will help her as best I can. There's enough challenges she'll have to deal with. I'll make sure I'm not one of them.

With all do respect to you.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well I am sorry if being proud to be a woman isn't cool anymore. I respect everyone's right to remain gender anonymous or maybe not claim any gender at all.

Being a woman is a symbol of strength not weakness. It's ok for me to be feminine and soft and sweet, sexy and still put on my work boots and go out there and kick A!

Men will be men whether they want me doing this job or not I am going in hard and full force. Being a female is not something to be ashamed of. A lot of women went through serious stuff to pave the road for me to follow. And yes when I succeed I'll say yes I did a great job and I'm a woman. When the next woman comes here looking for advice I will help her as best I can. There's enough challenges she'll have to deal with. I'll make sure I'm not one of them.

With all do respect to you.
You've worked here for like one day....maybe hold off on the work advice until week 2.