UPS Parking Lot Safety Issue

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Loyal Teamster, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Today at work somebody decided to steal my local International Brotherhood of Teamsters bumper magnet. I'm disappointed someone within our brotherhood would commit such a disgraceful act.
    What action would be most appropriate to take? Should I file a report to management or security?

Loyal Teamster
  2. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

I'm beginning to think this guy is Integrity's evil twin.
  3. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

How do you know it was a brother? Did you witness it happen?
  4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I bet it was some rouge management person. Maybe it was some young buck teamster covered in tats and piercings trying to move up the teamsters ladder.
  5. 10veleze

10veleze New Member

Tell the brotherhood to give you another one, remember you're a loyal teamster.
  6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I can assure you it wasn't me. I handed my Teamster license plate frame, hat and bumper sticker back to our BA.
  7. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

were they black too? I mean, if you're going to point fingers than you may as well stereotype too.
  8. UPS Preloader

UPS Preloader Active Member

It was probably that preload sup that was riding his :censored2: back when he didn't like it here...
  9. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

My current working theory is that they removed it because you're embarrassing them and they don't want to be associated with you Kapa.
  10. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

I call BS

First of all you been working at UPS less for about 3 months where did you get a Union bumper magnet ??

Second what you see when you look a a bumper these days isn't metal it's plastic the metal part of the bumper is way under neither.

Why would someone steal you union bumper magnet ??? Might someone in your building be trying to send you some kind of message ? Maybe you should chalk this one up the a lesson learned.
  11. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

and what the hell does this thread have to do with parking lot safety?...
  12. Dracula

Dracula Package Car is cake compared to this...

This guy will crawl back in his hole if you guys stop responding to his posts.
  13. No ...I think it was an Illegal Immigrant . .sneaking into our parking lots!!!!
  14. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

15. I got a magnet my second week of work.
    I don't drive a "these days" car, I drive a 62 Chrysler 300.
  16. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

If he's part time he working poor so he probably has a car with an actual metal bumper.
  17. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

are you drinking??
  18. didyousheetit

didyousheetit Active Member

for sale used teamster bumper magnet, small amount of rust on edges. Or trade for belt buckle
  19. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Or keep making fun of him.

20. I love you POST. made my day.

Loyal Teamster