Ups Peak Sucks!

my History, in my center UPS is hiring a lot of seasonal workers and consequence of that the trainees that know already how to work don't have work to do, in my center this week a bunch of new drivers just worked one day, thing that i see unfair. they just want to look good in papers but they don't care about us, that we have family to feed, rent and bill to pay, when we sign the contract papers ,we sign for full timer not to be like wondering if we will work or not, it sucks to be mourning and going every morning to UPS and then having to come back home because there is not work for us.

PT Car Washer

A lot of times I tell the sup to work the new guys ahead of me so they can gain some experience. Makes my life easier. Of course then I have to come back to help out later.

what happens is that rent don't wait and family to feed, it's ok for one or two days of not working but just one day a week, how do they think you could survive.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
what happens is that rent don't wait and family to feed, it's ok for one or two days of not working but just one day a week, how do they think you could survive.
Its called seniority homeboy, LIVE IT, LEARN IT LIKE IT, or find employment elsewhere. Not being a peckerhead, just how the game works bro.