Ups Peak Sucks!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Our center has put the metal rollers on the belt during extended power outages----thankfully these were all during the night sort, not the preload.
Keyword being "the belt"...singular. We have 10 loading belts...and not enough rollers to run a sort in a power outage. We all don't work in the tiny BOG.

LKLND3380

Keyword being "the belt"...singular. We have 10 loading belts...and not enough rollers to run a sort in a power outage. We all don't work in the tiny BOG.
Lakeland Center isn't tiny... Three belts going Lakeland, Winter Haven and Plant City with about 50 preloaders - Six unloaders and Six Sorters

Dr.Brownz

Worst peak I've experienced since I started (2012) and it's not even November yet.

I blame management trying to fix what's not broken during the busiest time of year for us. Eff management, man... eff 'em right in the A.

what size of center are you in?

My small center (runs 25 routes on a "normal" day, though the past few weeks we have been at 28 daily) is actually prepared this year
Brother, I know what they're telling me. Whether the rule's company-wide, regional, restricted to a single building or just being directed solely at me, that's what I've been told to do for the past couple of days.

The PAL label's been my method for years. All of a sudden, that's not good enough. Funny thing about that is the PAL'll tell you more information about the package than anything I would ever write on them.

[EDIT: God's honest truth? I pissed off a higher up manager (don't know the title) with a misload that, for whatever reason, he felt obligated to drive out and handle himself earlier in the week. A single misload after ~3 a month average for months now, and the :censored2: storm rains.

In a way I feel I deserve it, but in another way I feel like :censored2: them.]

File for manager working.

J

jibbs

what size of center are you in?

My small center (runs 25 routes on a "normal" day, though the past few weeks we have been at 28 daily) is actually prepared this year

3 belts, 72 doors/bays for PCs, but that doesn't stop them from trying to push out what seems like 100+ a day come Christmastime. And, truthfully, I thought my center was tiny compared to what most of the people on here talk about putting up with.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
3 belts, 72 doors/bays for PCs, but that doesn't stop them from trying to push out 100+ a day come Christmastime.
2014-11-02-07-07-45--1807623731.jpeg
All the Amazon you can choke on thos Christmas!

McGee

9 belts here ( but only use 8... So far) , and there is a huge increase ( from what I have been told) in amazon, and qvc ( just starting to get a slight bump from target and their free shipping.