Ups pilots strike authorization

Orion inc.

I like turtles
FedEx pilots have always made more. They operate more aircraft that are classified as "Heavy" than we do.
I get that. But I still think if we are supposed to be the "biggest and best" in the industry, our pilots should be the highest compensated.

The timing near peak could force management to get it together. This could be a PR nightmare and really hurt ups. Wall Street probably won't like it either.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I get that. But I still think if we are supposed to be the "biggest and best" in the industry, our pilots should be the highest compensated.

The timing near peak could force management to get it together. This could be a PR nightmare and really hurt ups. Wall Street probably won't like it either.
When you pay people based on ego you go out of business.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We for sure aren't the biggest air cargo company in the US. FedEx runs circles around us and that's why they get more.
Maybe so, but we are the largest shipping company in the world. And 5 years, these guys have been more than patient. Management could make this worse if they don't settle. Think of the tumbling stock and bad PR.

The pilots deserve better. And they should get it now. They've waited long enough.

10 point

$240K plus a generous benefit and "time off" package not enough?
In this day and age I would not take the chance of flying aiir freight.
I don't care what it paid.
I would be curious to see what he would have us do if the pilots actually walk, which we all know is not going to happen.
Kiss Amazon goodbye?

And if we're not going to file the paperwork ourselves to walk what do you think?