UPS PKG car goes up in flames on Route 3 in Plymouth Ma

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
A pic of the Pkg car, So much for telemetics, now they just go up in flames. 0523120910.jpg
0523120910.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I bet a team of 10 plus suits is flown in for a week at a luxury motel to access what the cause was-which will result in somehow putting the blame on the driver (or trying to) only to end up with expenses which far out number bringing in a different truck and using common sense. When my package cars wiring harness burned up from front to back it was a zoo. It was as simple as the main wire off the alternator breaking off and shorting out on the frame but the team of goons they brough up were bound and determined to find where I had illegally hooked up my radio. You could actually see the disappointment in their eyes when I showed them where it was shorted out----yes I had to show them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Had me an electrical fire in the steering column once, used that little red bottle of CO2 which ended up covering me in that white powder, but I was able to drive it back to the shop. Only problem was all the lights kept flashing on & off at random.

That division just got a new boss a couple of weeks ago, I hope this does not reflect badly upon him.