UPS Q4 2021 earnings will be on 2/1

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They need us for return volume, them or the others can not handle that volume
Amazon facilities are one-trick ponies. Only specialized in handling specific tasks. Often built up to a rediculous, wasteful scale. Like 100 of the exact type of loading dock when they never have more than 15 containers at a time. And they pay an inordinate amount in land costs made even worse by a commercial real estate boom.

It's a tech company trying to be an infrastructure company. None of their infrastructure is efficient. UPS is an infrastructure company trying to be a tech company. None of their tech is efficient.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Porters got a lot of extra work, at least in my old building, when covid started. Some other duties had to suffer and the floors were one of them.
Heard rumors from my old boss that there is going to be a hiring binge for more porters nationwide soon because of all the complaints about cleanliness.
Id sign that bid, if it was daytime hours.

542thruNthru

Amazon facilities are one-trick ponies. Only specialized in handling specific tasks. Often built up to a rediculous, wasteful scale. Like 100 of the exact type of loading dock when they never have more than 15 containers at a time. And they pay an inordinate amount in land costs made even worse by a commercial real estate boom.

It's a tech company trying to be an infrastructure company. None of their infrastructure is efficient. UPS is an infrastructure company trying to be a tech company. None of their tech is efficient.
I have to admit. The ones I've been in have a ton of wasted space.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Probably a good thing the company promoted carol and not the jackwad that's running your center into the ground then.