UPS Rates compared to USPS

upschuck

I'm positive. At first I thought they quoted Early AM Saturday delivery when they gave me the cost.

I didn't realize that UPS discontinued as much as can fit into a NDA letter. It was 14 oz of paper. So there was an upcharge for being over 8 oz. Then another surcharge for them claiming it was rural to a business. I verified that it was delivery by end of business. Not Early Am. It was a $58. difference from NDA to Priority Express delivery by Monday a 3.
No upcharge, you got charged for a pound package.

upschuck

Turd, you have no idea... You know nothing about me and my involvement with UPS. I will say I guarantee that I have more class a stock than a number of you. I have been involved with UPS long before the airline, before service to all 50 states. Before international with the Cologne hub in 1976. Long before Diad. You want to know my angle? It's disturbing to see what the company has become. Since going public, this company has lost what made it great.

How long have you worked at UPS? What do you do at UPS? Tell me about UPS' customer service? Do you remember when customers could call the center? The districts had customer service departments. Tell me what two outside companies provide customer service for UPS under contract and when the UPS Customer Service employees all got let go or reassigned when their jobs went to outside contractors? Those people thought they had a job for life at UPS.

I'm not your enemy. I'm trying to instill a wake up call that no matter how big UPS is that could change very fast. Look how much has changed for the worse already. It's not the same company anymore.

Converted all my Class A shares to Class B after the IPO. I can unload as many shares as I'd like.
So which is it Steve?

Sell away

Scuba Steve

So which is it Steve?

Sell away

Did I say when I converted? Let me say it again since you have trouble reading. " I converted all my Class A shares to Class B shares after the IPO" did I say the day after, last year or did I say last week or maybe I did the rest of them today??? Keep tryin kid you will get it right someday...