UPS Rates compared to USPS

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Oh boy I'm not one of the cool kids on a UPS message board that Turd spends every waking moment on. That hurts
Nope you are just a wannabe that comes on here every couple of months to,spread your venom about how much we suck and how every other company in the world is better than us. Which one is worse?

Scuba Steve

Nope you are just a wannabe that comes on here every couple of months to,spread your venom about how much we suck and how every other company in the world is better than us. Which one is worse?

Why would I be a wannabe??? You deliver packages... Yeah a dream job... So stating the fact that USPS is able to provide same service at considerably less cost is "venom"? I didn't say anybody sucked. I will state people like you live in a bubble with your narrow mind thinking UPS cannot be dethroned. If your the future of UPS then this company is in trouble. You're more dumb than I thought... Go back to your lonely life living on this site...

Scuba Steve

Then why did you say after, when you couldn't have before? Implies you did shortly after.

Does it make you feel better to call me kid? I know more than you ever will about UPS.

Admit that you are full of crap, and we can move on.

Chuck since your so obsessed and know everything. Yes, I converted share almost immediately after the IPO. I did not convert all of them or even a quarter of them at that time. Over the years I have converted more at different times. Yes that post you dug up since you were obsessed, I still had class a shares. If you still are obsessed, technically, I still have class a shares in trust for my kids college that haven't been converted. Once again keep trying there kid. You should take a break. Living on the internet isn't good for your health.

Scuba Steve

Chuck since your so obsessed and know everything. Yes, I converted shares almost immediately after the IPO. I did not convert all of them or even a quarter of them at that time. Over the years I have converted more at different times. Yes that post you dug up since you were obsessed, I still had class a shares. If you still are obsessed, technically, I still have class a shares in trust for my kids college that haven't been converted. Once again keep trying there kid. You should take a break. Living on the internet isn't good for your health.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why would I be a wannabe??? You deliver packages... Yeah a dream job... So stating the fact that USPS is able to provide same service at considerably less cost is "venom"? I didn't say anybody sucked. I will state people like you live in a bubble with your narrow mind thinking UPS cannot be dethroned. If your the future of UPS then this company is in trouble. You're more dumb than I thought... Go back to your lonely life living on this site...
I ain't the future, I am in the twilight of my career. I hang out and talk with people I consider my friends on this site. Why do you keep coming back Steve?
To argue with strangers and call them names like a two year old. Really Steve?

km3

So stating the fact that USPS is able to provide same service at considerably less cost

I think you missed the post where someone kindly pointed out that the USPS is losing money. I wouldn't exactly say they're "able" to provide a given service at a "considerably less cost" if they're losing money doing it.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Chuck since your so obsessed and know everything. Yes, I converted share almost immediately after the IPO. I did not convert all of them or even a quarter of them at that time. Over the years I have converted more at different times. Yes that post you dug up since you were obsessed, I still had class a shares. If you still are obsessed, technically, I still have class a shares in trust for my kids college that haven't been converted. Once again keep trying there kid. You should take a break. Living on the internet isn't good for your health.

Not too business savvy to keep your investment in a doomed company are you Steve?
Or do you not like your kid and don't want to provide for his education

Scuba Steve

I ain't the future, I am in the twilight of my career. I hang out and talk with people I consider my friends on this site. Why do you keep coming back Steve?
To argue with strangers and call them names like a two year old. Really Steve?

Ha!! From a guy who uses a screen name of "Turd". Love your Passive/Aggressive behavior... So that means you have no friends in actual life right? You come on here everyday to converse with internet friends. When somebody posts something you don't like, then you call them names like a child. You obviously cannot conduct an intelligent conversation from your thousands of posts on this site. Thankfully you are in the twilight of your career at UPS. you can spend more time chatting online with friends...

I think you missed the post where someone kindly pointed out that the USPS is losing money. I wouldn't exactly say they're "able" to provide a given service at a "considerably less cost" if they're losing money doing it.
They don't have shareholders to answer to nor do they payout dividends.

With them losing a ton of revenue on the recent stamp price decrease, they have no choice but to raise the rates on parcels.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Ha!! From a guy who uses a screen name of "Turd". Love your Passive/Aggressive behavior... So that means you have no friends in actual life right? You come on here everyday to converse with internet friends. When somebody posts something you don't like, then you call them names like a child. You obviously cannot conduct an intelligent conversation from your thousands of posts on this site. Thankfully you are in the twilight of your career at UPS. you can spend more time chatting online with friends...
Who have I called a name Steve.? You still didn't answer the question as to why you still have your kids education riding on what you feel is a doomed company Steve.

Do you need a hug?

Scuba Steve

Not too business savvy to keep your investment in a doomed company are you Steve?
Or do you not like your kid and don't want to provide for his education

So Chuck you're now giving investment advice? No thanks... I thought you knew everything... I said Kids, plural... You know since you are looking at all my posts with a microscope... Like I said step away from the computer, it's not healthy spending all your free time on Brown Cafe like you do.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So Chuck you're now giving investment advice? No thanks... I thought you knew everything... I said Kids, plural... You know since you are looking at all my posts with a microscope... Like I said step away from the computer, it's not healthy spending all your free time on Brown Cafe like you do.

You quoted me Steve. Again with the name calling. Calling me Chuck is even worse than dumb and stupid lonely loser you called me earlier

upschuck

Using the search function makes me obsessed? Took less than a minute to show you in your lie. smh

Go ahead, sell your stock. We don't care.

upschuck

I think you are confused.